Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What are the least expensive wig brands?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 10:41 am
???

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 10:42 am
I love my Miri wigs- they're great quality for (relatively) low price.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 10:44 am
The least expensive brands are going to cost you more because they don’t last as long, they need more work, they oxidize quickly and need to be colored, it gets thin quickly, etc

Redbird

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 10:52 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
The least expensive brands are going to cost you more because they don’t last as long, they need more work, they oxidize quickly and need to be colored, it gets thin quickly, etc

Sometimes, but not necessarily.

And sometime expensive ones can be lemons What

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 10:57 am
Redbird wrote:
Sometimes, but not necessarily.

And sometime expensive ones can be lemons What

That’s usually the case with the cheapest brand. Personally, I don’t think it’s worth it to get the most expensive one, either. I would recommend getting a good quality $2500-3000 sheitel because chances are it will take you farther than a $1000 one.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 11:05 am
A average $1200 wig will last 3 yrs without needing work.
Almost no wig - including $3000 will last more then 5 years.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 11:09 am
My 1600 sari had a stretched out cap that needed repairs and turned orange after a year (and it’s a brown wig!). My other more expensive wigs that were worn at least as often did not have that issue. Even my lace front that everyone said would need lots of TLC held up just one in that timeframe

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 11:15 am
AliExpress. They use Asian hair which is thicker than European hair, so there will be a slight texture difference. The prices are 1/10th of what you would pay for European.

I know several women who are really happy with their Ali sheitels. Several makers will customize for you, and have good records. You just have to read the reviews and do your research.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 11:25 am
Malky and Esther Aron have good wigs at good prices.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 11:31 am
Miri, Sary and Irene's are the cheaper wig brands, though I just priced out an Irene lace front and it was $2550 (blonde and long)
I purchased a regular skin top Irene at a sale about 2 years ago for $1250 so I think they went up in price
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels