Home

Sandwich maker
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


aimhabanim




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 10:20 pm
The time has come to replace mine. What kind do you recommend I get?
Back to top

aimhabanim




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 4:53 pm
Bump
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 5:10 pm
I like a panini maker. We use it a lot.
Back to top

lk1234




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 5:20 pm
At the risk of sounding like a paid instagramer I adore my Betty Crocker pizza maker. You may want to consider it. It is a sandwich maker but so much more than that. You can reheat pizza, blintzes, make eggs, pancakes, frozen vegetables. I almost feel like I can get rid of my oven with this thing. And I paid $26 - which is much less than I've paid in the past for sandwich makers that broke in a year.
Back to top

amother




Honeydew
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 5:32 pm
I second the Betty Crocker. It's almost addictive lol. You become hooked to it....
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 5:35 pm
lk1234 wrote:
At the risk of sounding like a paid instagramer I adore my Betty Crocker pizza maker. You may want to consider it. It is a sandwich maker but so much more than that. You can reheat pizza, blintzes, make eggs, pancakes, frozen vegetables. I almost feel like I can get rid of my oven with this thing. And I paid $26 - which is much less than I've paid in the past for sandwich makers that broke in a year.

I'm finding it cute to.hear the same words that I keep on saying regarding the sandwich maker. If you don't want to replace every few months your best choice is the Betty crocker. The kids dropped it, banged it and what not and it's still alive
Back to top

aimhabanim




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 7:38 pm
How do you toivel it
Back to top

mizle10




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 8:16 pm
alwayssmiling wrote:
I'm finding it cute to.hear the same words that I keep on saying regarding the sandwich maker. If you don't want to replace every few months your best choice is the Betty crocker. The kids dropped it, banged it and what not and it's still alive


I put mine into my check in luggage when I flew:)
They’re really really great.
Back to top

aimhabanim




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:04 pm
And how do you clean it
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:31 pm
aimhabanim wrote:
And how do you clean it
no so hard cuz its non stick a wet shmattah is enough
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:32 pm
aimhabanim wrote:
How do you toivel it
just dip it into the mikva without the wire
Back to top

MiracleMama




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:36 pm
Curious, why is this better, as a sandwich maker, than just using a frying pan? And why is it better for pizza than just putting in the oven?
Back to top

alwayssmiling




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:38 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
Curious, why is this better, as a sandwich maker, than just using a frying pan? And why is it better for pizza than just putting in the oven?
much less of a mess and doesn't need oil
Back to top

amother




Burgundy
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:55 pm
aimhabanim wrote:
How do you toivel it


Dunk the entire machine in.
Then you let it dry for a few days before you plug it in since the wire was in the water.
Back to top

amother




Dodgerblue
 

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 11:36 pm
aimhabanim wrote:
How do you toivel it


Ask a sheila about toiveling.
We don't toivel electronics.
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 3:31 am
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Ask a sheila about toiveling.
We don't toivel electronics.


Same here
Back to top

amother




Brown
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 3:52 am
Sounds really good! Betty Crocker pizza maker or pizza maker plus? Also, can you use it lined with Parchment paper so it doesn't have to be cleaned every time?-bc I'm thinking of it for work
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:46 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Sounds really good! Betty Crocker pizza maker or pizza maker plus? Also, can you use it lined with Parchment paper so it doesn't have to be cleaned every time?-bc I'm thinking of it for work

Yes
The frum supermarkets even started selling precut round parchment paper sheets designed to fit the pizza maker.
Back to top

Hashem_Yaazor




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 8:40 am
Not sure what the difference is between toiveling this and a sandwich maker.

But in any case, this isn't digital. Nothing gets ruined, just let it dry for a few days before using. And you just immerse the whole appliance, cord and all, if it's all attached.
Back to top

amother




Powderblue
 

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 9:23 am
A Betty is amazing. Not taking away all the great feedback here but if ur looking for that sandwich maker type with the bread stick together it won’t do it.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Making a cheescake in the betty crocker pizza maker
by lk1234
1 Yesterday at 10:26 pm View last post
Pizza on a crepe maker
by mrlv
0 Tue, Apr 20 2021, 6:33 am View last post
by mrlv
Coffee maker that keeps coffee hot
by amother
2 Tue, Apr 06 2021, 1:55 pm View last post
Cheesecake Recipe & can I make in Betty Crocker Pizza Maker? 3 Mon, Mar 22 2021, 2:56 pm View last post
Betty Crocker Pizza Maker Recipes and Cooking Time 9 Mon, Mar 08 2021, 2:09 pm View last post