Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
S/O Imamother meet up
1  2  3  Next

Would you identify your username?
Yes  
 30%  [ 36 ]
No  
 69%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 117

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:20 pm
I think it would be super interesting to have a meet up. Would you identify your username?

small bean

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:22 pm
We once had one and we did identify our names.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:22 pm
Wouldn't want to participate in a meet

watergirl

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think it would be super interesting to have a meet up. Would you identify your username?

Also, if there’s one ima you can meet IRL, who would it be and why?

I’m not a mod of this forum so I can’t edit. But your second question (who would you want to meat and why) is against the rules. To keep this thread up, no one should answer to that aspect of this post. Thanks.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:31 pm
watergirl wrote:
I’m not a mod of this forum so I can’t edit. But your second question (who would you want to meat and why) is against the rules. To keep this thread up, no one should answer to that aspect of this post. Thanks.

What is wrong with the question?

gr82no

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:33 pm
I think I would like to attend if it’s convenient for me. I would probably say my username because I mostly post amother

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:35 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
What is wrong with the question?

Because we're still in high school and chas v'shalom it could make somebody feel bad if they don't get called out as somebody else's favorite poster

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:36 pm
watergirl wrote:

Whoops! I removed the question. I wasn’t aware it’s not allowed.

Just wondering, why is it against the rules?
I was thinking that it would be a big compliment for any ima to hear why someone would want to meet her. I have a few imas in mind, and all for good reason, but I guess I can’t share?!

samantha87

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:36 pm
Will we discuss which is better, a dull DH or a cheater? Will there be nipple shields?

RevitalizedMom

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:46 pm
samantha87 wrote:
Will we discuss which is better, a dull DH or a cheater? Will there be nipple shields?

Maybe we can also get some rabbis to come and chime in to our convos and give some psaks that some of us will follow and others will rip on.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whoops! I removed the question. I wasn’t aware it’s not allowed.

Just wondering, why is it against the rules?
I was thinking that it would be a big compliment for any ima to hear why someone would want to meet her. I have a few imas in mind, and all for good reason, but I guess I can’t share?!

I remember the rules say something along the lines of it becoming a popularity contest.

number

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:39 pm
I don’t do meetups but what’s the point of a meetup if you don’t share your username? There’s no fun in that.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:02 pm
number wrote:
I don’t do meetups but what’s the point of a meetup if you don’t share your username? There’s no fun in that.

If I go it’s only if usernames are required

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:31 pm
There was once such a thread, where Imas were mentioning which posters they appreciate and whom they'd like to meet.
I am a popular poster and no one mentioned that they like my posts or the'd be interested in meeting me.
To be blunt and honest, it hurt.

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 2:05 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
There was once such a thread, where Imas were mentioning which posters they appreciate and whom they'd like to meet.
I am a popular poster and no one mentioned that they like my posts or the'd be interested in meeting me.
To be blunt and honest, it hurt.

Yup. Since I learnt about blocking posters I e been wondering how many posters have blocked me already. And sometimes, when my posts arent liked I'm sure someone is pming everyone not to like my posts. Probably due to my insecurities and social pressure and anxiety but I wouldn't attend such a meetup

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 2:26 am
If I did I’d stupidly mention my Hebrew name and not my username (never been to a meet up) so nah won’t risk it lol. I would love to see faces behind the usernames tho haha.

Elfrida

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 3:54 am
number wrote:

Make it a game. Guess the screen name. Would only work for posters who.regularly post under their screen name though.

Rappel

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 4:03 am
I freely connect with people through imamother, so many of you already know who I am ,Smile

The last Israel meet up was fun, and this time I could come and stay, since I can drive in. So who wants an Israel gathering?

Success10

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 4:39 am
Rappel wrote:
I freely connect with people through imamother, so many of you already know who I am ,Smile

The last Israel meet up was fun, and this time I could come and stay, since I can drive in. So who wants an Israel gathering?

I'm game. Possibly. But it's in Jerusalem, yea?

Elfrida

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 4:56 am
You mean we're not all going to Itamar?

If this becomes a serious discussion we should move it to the Israeli forum.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics