Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Why are shaitel machers snobby??
Previous  1  2  3  4

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 1:43 pm
Shaitel Machers MUST be very stylish.

So likely to be critical of those who they deem "nebby".

Shaitel Machers want to style shaitels of Fashionable Trendy Imas
because it makes them look good.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 6:52 pm
ra_mom wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxcU4q6KLyA&t=1s

I love that Scene!!!

steak4me

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:02 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Shaitel Machers MUST be very stylish.

So likely to be critical of those who they deem "nebby".

Shaitel Machers want to style shaitels of Fashionable Trendy Imas
because it makes them look good.

That’s a really large sweeping generalization and motzi Shem ra too.

I know so many really nice, totally not critical, not super stylish shaitel machers that do a fantastic job.

I honestly am left scratching my head at your posts many times.
Life isn’t made up of all or nones. No shoe fits every foot.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:26 pm
I avoided going to a very popular SM on Instagram because I knew I would never buy a wig from her only go in for a repair. I'm not fancy, or popular but I was desperate to fix a wig so I went to her. She gave me the time of day, was very nice and made sure to not leave out any details. Now I'm so upset I didn't try her earlier.

amother
Almond

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 8:28 pm
If you in Boro Park or close, dassy mayesz +1 (347) 546-9623 is a gem of a woman. Heart of gold, great hands and will literally be pumped for you as she's working on your wig and you look amazing. I've used her during times when I was financially tight and went to back to her as I was able to spend more because she's such a nice a person. I would trust her with anything but above all, I feel that it's not worth going to ritzy people that aren't genuine and kind. Her clients range from super fancy people to people that are wearing the same wig for the last 10 years and are really not fancy, not by a long stretch.

amother
Foxglove

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:07 am
Excuse the lateness of the language. I read English at a later time. Not very very nice. Sadness to you! I was thinking of this nature. I want to hide, my language in USA very poorly. I see the women, Jewish women, stare with eyes. I feel red. Stores very hard to shop. I need things, but I don’t see? In USA, proper women wear shaitels. This is okay. My love talks to me. Give me money. More if I think so. Love wants happiness and smiles. I go to a store for saitel. The child yells at me! If I don’t have ears, speak louder! I use phone and say I want the pen. I want paper. No one looks at me. I feel red. I tell the child I need a a a , I will not think of English for big. She does sounds and noise with the mouth. Very sad. I am very older with this child! For this, I have nice words?? No. I walk away. No one sees I walk away. I go and ask, what is the good hair? I can take taxi cat, this is not the issues. My Next house friend says for me to call WOMAN. BH! I take to owner. Chana. She is in the Baltimore. Natani Wigs, I will check my phone...I think??! MYbe. But chana is very plain in the mouth. I feel happiness. I live not close not far. Love drives me on day he speak on no work. Chana tells me with nice words. Please , if he can stay with the car. If it’s ok. She has the phone. And we speak. It was very nice! She made the relationship very nice. The hair is beautiful. She made the hair. She says look at the hair and machines. I will say, wow! The money can be many, but some is okay! I did not falter. I have the shaitel. She gives boxes, hair for the combs, nice bag and cards. I had less money because I give money in hand, not on card. So this is good idea, no? So, that is the tale. I driver but I will come again soon! So, call! Very plain woman. She is a fairy sister.

octopus

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:12 am
I went to an Instagram shaitel macher. Bought a shaitel. The shaitel looked so good while she took her Instagram pics but later the shaitel literally died on the way home on my head. Since then, I've had non- stop problems. She had me waiting two months for an appointment to fix, always charging me, always making me feel bad like I don't know how to take care of my shaitel. I got sick and tired of her. Went to someone else and bought an entirely new shaitel. The original SM lost my business forever.

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:23 am
Maybe because I live in FL, but I've never been to a snobby sheitel macher. Every experience has been a positive one. (And trust me, I'm not a fashionable/popular/important customer).

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:25 pm
This thread is so validating. I'm nice and put-together, but not particularly stylish or with-it. I would come home feeling gross, like they really didn't want me there.

B"H I've found someone who is patient, humble, and actually cares. She has good boundaries too, the 2 aren't mutually exclusive. And her $40 wash/sets are as good as or better than the $100 one What
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels