Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Does anyone watch Manifest?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 9:08 pm
I just finally caught up and watched the Season Finale. Crying

So much happened. This show is just amazing IMO. I’m curious to see if anyone else watches it.

lfab

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:36 pm
Yup, I do. Though I have to say I enjoyed the first 2 seasons more. I don't mind a touch of sci-fi but this past season was just a bit too out there (and a little too heavy on the religious/angel of the apocalypse stuff) for my liking.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:40 pm
lfab wrote:
Yup, I do. Though I have to say I enjoyed the first 2 seasons more. I don't mind a touch of sci-fi but this past season was just a bit too out there (and a little too heavy on the religious/angel of the apocalypse stuff) for my liking.

Same here. My jaw dropped a bit when they said they found a piece of “Noah’s Ark.” lol
I do like the show a lot and have been so invested in it so I just couldn’t stop watching. I just knew in my head that it’s all false.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 12:49 am
HOW COULD THEY CANCEL IT AFTER THAT CLIFFHANGER?!?!?! Banging head Banging head Banging head

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 1:21 am
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:
HOW COULD THEY CANCEL IT AFTER THAT CLIFFHANGER?!?!?! Banging head Banging head Banging head

I know it's not fair of them to do that to us.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 1:54 am
I just started watching it. It’s quite compelling and yet not so heavy.

lfab

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:22 pm
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:

Wait! What?! I didn't know this! 😭 I need to know what happens!

DallasIma

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:52 pm
I've been hooked on that show, and I'm so disappointed that they're canceling it. In general I'm a sucker for anything involving time travel, time-bending, anything like that. There have been a few TV series over the years that dealt with bending time or traveling in time, but sigh, they always get canceled. I am very disappointed that they just left this Manifest cliffhanger dangling.

pinkpeonies

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:05 pm
DallasIma wrote:
I've been hooked on that show, and I'm so disappointed that they're canceling it. In general I'm a sucker for anything involving time travel, time-bending, anything like that. There have been a few TV series over the years that dealt with bending time or traveling in time, but sigh, they always get canceled. I am very disappointed that they just left this Manifest cliffhanger dangling.

then I sure hope you have watched lost! ive probably watched all 10 seasons at least 3 times. BEst show ever ever written!

DallasIma

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:21 pm
I've never watched Lost. Just looked it up on Wikipedia. I don't know if it would grab me the way Manifest did (or other shows like Early Edition, or movies like Back to the Future).

gootlfriends

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:38 pm
Wait it was cancelled? Now I am not going to catch up. I watched most of the current season. But most of the good shows don't last, not trashy enough...

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:39 pm
Meeee

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:41 pm
DallasIma wrote:

The 4400 was great and ran for quite a few seasons!
And what about outlander

amother
Moonstone

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:42 pm
I watched the first two seasons and loved it
Should I catch up of it just leaves me hanging?

Zehava

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:42 pm
pinkpeonies wrote:
then I sure hope you have watched lost! ive probably watched all 10 seasons at least 3 times. BEst show ever ever written!

Lost is great but it’s not about time travel, more like another dimension.

icedcoffee

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:50 pm
pinkpeonies wrote:

I watched Lost when it first came out and am currently watching it with my husband who has never seen it. It is the best!!! (Spoilers) We just watched the first episode of season 3 last night and during the opening scene he groaned "ohh great, another flashback" while I was excitedly waiting for his reaction to the reveal. He said the SAME EXACT THING during the opening scene of season 2. I'm like, you fell for it again!!! He's going to fall off his seat for the season 3 finale and I can't wait.

Anyway based on my love of Lost, I tried to get into Manifest, but it doesn't even come close. I gave up after a few episodes. Sorry to those waiting for closure on cliffhangers, that's so annoying.

DallasIma

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:53 pm
Zehava wrote:
The 4400 was great and ran for quite a few seasons!
And what about outlander

I *loved* Outlander! Started with reading some of the books, and then when I found out it had also been a TV series, I took all the DVDs out of the library and watched them from beginning to end (obviously that took me months but it sure was worth it!).

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 8:13 pm
I just watched the season finale and I’m so mad that it’s cancelled hanging like that! If the show doesn’t get picked up by another network, do you think the producers would let us know what was supposed to happen?? Otherwise I feel so cheated!

DallasIma

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 8:38 pm
gootlfriends wrote:
But most of the good shows don't last, not trashy enough...

As my mom would have put it, you said a mouthful. (In other words, so true!)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 9:09 pm
Oh no!! They canceled it! I’m so mad and sad!!

I can see how the last show could’ve been the “end” before I know this new information now that I think about it.

Wow. What a ride. I read that Netflix picked up Seasons 1 & 2 and soon Season 3. Maybe it’ll become a Netflix show? Wishful thinking. Banging head Crying
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics