Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
S/o natural minded pediatrician in lakewood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:12 am
wondering which pediatrician is more natural-minded, doesnt jump to antibiotics, respects mom's gut... is there someone like this in lakewood? im no antivaxxer though...just a simple person who trusts my gut and likes to know whats going on with my kids... a doc that will explain and not bark... my current pediatrician is opposite everthing listed here....
any help would be appreciated

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:24 am
I use shaniks office and they definitely don't jump to give antibiotics.

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:31 am
I wouldn't exactly call shanik natural minded. And I don't know about other doctors in the practice, but I do find he gives abx pretty quickly. I guess it depends on the doctor you see.

oneofakind

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:46 am
Dr. Eilenberg

amother
Trillium

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:51 am
Dr. Kawelblum in Chemed is exactly that. When bringing a child in if their sick he will always ask.me what I think, how I feel.
My baby had very high fever but was acting normal. He outright told me that most doctors would take her urine with a catheter which is an evasive procedure but he doesn't feel it was necessary. And the baby was fine bh.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 11:12 am
Natural minded all go to eilenberg. Anti vaxxers go there too.

Personally I use Gittleman who isn’t natural minded, his practice is also closed, but I usually am able to work with the doctor to get a semi natural approach.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 11:14 am
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
Dr. Kawelblum in Chemed is exactly that. When bringing a child in if their sick he will always ask.me what I think, how I feel.
My baby had very high fever but was acting normal. He outright told me that most doctors would take her urine with a catheter which is an evasive procedure but he doesn't feel it was necessary. And the baby was fine bh.
most doctors would not jump to do the catheter. They would assume it’s something like roseola and tell you to wait a few days and look out for a rash.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics