Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you personally know
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Twinklejoy

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:58 pm
I don't know of anyone that had covid that got it again.

amother
Hunter

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:05 pm
I know unvaccinated ppl getting it.
Almost a whole day camp came down with it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
I know unvaccinated ppl getting it.
Almost a whole day camp came down with it.

I did hear of kids getting it but most are anyway not vaccinating their kids now, and it’s not like the vaccine would help them anyway, they didn’t get covid the first time around how they all getting it now ? Are all these parents vaccinated?
And the question is what is going on with the adults?
It’s just so many things that don’t add up. I was on the fence with the vaccine until now, it’s only getting worse.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:11 pm
The current theory is that, although the vaccine is not as effective on the Delta variant as the original virus, some protection is better than nothing.
This variant is devastating some countries; even countries where HCQ is sold OTC so it appears that nobody has another viable solution. They are all complaining that rich countries will offer their citizens booster shots before poor countries offer anything other than a grave.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:15 pm
southernbubby wrote:
The current theory is that, although the vaccine is not as effective on the Delta variant as the original virus, some protection is better than nothing.
This variant is devastating some countries; even countries where HCQ is sold OTC so it appears that nobody has another viable solution. They are all complaining that rich countries will offer their citizens booster shots before poor countries offer anything other than a grave.

But why are mostly only vaccinated people getting this? and why does the media keep telling us otherwise?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I did hear of kids getting it but most are anyway not vaccinating their kids now, and it’s not like the vaccine would help them anyway, they didn’t get covid the first time around how they all getting it now ? Are all these parents vaccinated?
And the question is what is going on with the adults?
It’s just so many things that don’t add up. I was on the fence with the vaccine until now, it’s only getting worse.

Honestly OP what is your goal? So a couple of people on this thread know of vaccinated people who got sick, and you know of another 7. That doesn't mean the vaccine isn't effective. If you don't want to take it, then don't. I am so relieved that I did, and every day that goes by and the number are climbing I am happier with my decision.

If you don't like the way the vaccine is being pushed then just ignore it. Nothing is mandated and noone is forcing you to take it

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
But why are mostly only vaccinated people getting this? and why does the media keep telling us otherwise?

Who said that it's mostly vaccinated people getting it? Can you provide even one source?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:28 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Honestly OP what is your goal? So a couple of people on this thread know of vaccinated people who got sick, and you know of another 7. That doesn't mean the vaccine isn't effective. If you don't want to take it, then don't. I am so relieved that I did, and every day that goes by and the number are climbing I am happier with my decision.

If you don't like the way the vaccine is being pushed then just ignore it. Nothing is mandated and noone is forcing you to take it

The question is what is your agenda? I am trying to question complete contradicting information. Why don’t you want to know the truth? Are we not allowed to question anything anymore? Why don’t we all have these questions? Don’t just say what is your point.

We wouldn’t be ok with anything else in life with so many contradictions, why are we ok with this?
I want the truth and I’m entitled to question and get true answers. And you should all ask these questions as well.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:30 pm

And to say nothing is mandated is a silly lie, because if you can’t put your kids into school or camp, or travel, or shop, or have jobs, and the government is talking about going from house to house to force it, then what then do you call forcing?

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:34 pm
Are they Unvaccinated and also never had Covid? I think that part also matters like you would need to see what’s going on with unvaccinated never had COVID or antibodies people vs people who Are vaccinated or have had Covid and who’s getting it now.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:36 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Thousands of vaccinated people are getting covid in NY-- https://www.newsbreak.com/@tar.....-city

Please provide evidence that they are getting the delta variant since there doesnt seem to be a way to test for it.

amother
Heather

I personally know very few people of Asian descent and just about everyone in my neighborhood is white and Jewish. But Jews only make up 1.7 percent of the population of the US, while people of Asian descent (some of whom may be Jewish by religion) make up 5.7 percent of the population.

My personal experience is meaningless. I am reporting only what's is visible from my very limited vantage point.

amother
Latte

Who said that it's mostly vaccinated people getting it? Can you provide even one source?

58% of those hospitalized in Israel on Wednesday were fully vaccinated.

https://m.jpost.com/health-sci.....74508

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:38 pm
amother [ Latte ] wrote:
58% of those hospitalized in Israel on Wednesday were fully vaccinated.

https://m.jpost.com/health-sci.....74508

That’s what the media says. Question is if that number is really a lot higher... more like almost 100 percent.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And to say nothing is mandated is a silly lie, because if you can’t put your kids into school or camp, or travel, or shop, or have jobs, and the government is talking about going from house to house to force it, then what then do you call forcing?

Exactly. Are we all supposed to quit our jobs and sit at home because we don't want to get a vaccine that may not even be that effective and may give us adverse reactions? Where has our freedom gone? And no, we don't have complete freedom if we can't work or go to school because we aren't vaccinated.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I think that the only vaccinated people getting tested are those who have symptoms unless they are testing in order to travel so possibly plenty of vaccinated people are exposed and if they were tested regularly would probably test positive but are unaware that they have it or blame whatever symptoms they do have on colds and allergies.
We are only seeing the vaccine failures but South Fallsburg doesn't currently resemble Malaysia.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:48 pm
C Certificate
O of
V Vaccination
ID Identification
1 = A Artificial
9 = I Intelligence

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1
Total = 66

Check out Bill Gates patent W0 2020 060606 cryptocurrency system using body activity data

The 666 is no coincidence.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:50 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I think that the only vaccinated people getting tested are those who have symptoms unless they are testing in order to travel so possibly plenty of vaccinated people are exposed and if they were tested regularly would probably test positive but are unaware that they have it or blame whatever symptoms they do have on colds and allergies.
We are only seeing the vaccine failures but South Fallsburg doesn't currently resemble Malaysia.

But the unvaccinated are not sick nor dying, and the vaccinated are sick (ok not too severe) and just spreading more Covid, so how does this add up?
Please someone explain this before my mind goes crazy.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:52 pm
https://instagram.com/stories/....._link

She had almost 4 million followers. She can lose her credibility in a second if she’s crazy enough to post this without research. It’s just all so unbelievable.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:54 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
C Certificate
O of
V Vaccination
ID Identification
1 = A Artificial
9 = I Intelligence

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1
Total = 66

Check out Bill Gates patent W0 2020 060606 cryptocurrency system using body activity data

The 666 is no coincidence.

This is already in the frame of conspiracy. I don’t want to bring this into this thread. I want common sense and truthful thinking here. But it looks like even that’s too hard for some people to do Crying Crying
Page 2 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics