Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you personally know
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Hunter

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I did hear of kids getting it but most are anyway not vaccinating their kids now, and it’s not like the vaccine would help them anyway, they didn’t get covid the first time around how they all getting it now ? Are all these parents vaccinated?
And the question is what is going on with the adults?
It’s just so many things that don’t add up. I was on the fence with the vaccine until now, it’s only getting worse.

The parents haven’t caught most. Of the parents of the camp are vaccinated. .

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
The parents haven’t caught most. Of the parents of the camp are vaccinated. .

So that’s explains it. All kids that I’ve heard about who are getting Covid now, have at least one vaccinated parent😡

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
But the unvaccinated are not sick nor dying, and the vaccinated are sick (ok not too severe) and just spreading more Covid, so how does this add up?
Please someone explain this before my mind goes crazy.

I don't know how to link things on the phone but Times of Israel just explained it.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:04 pm
You can call it conspiracy theory. I think what you're looking for is how to live comfortably in denial. But the facts aren't adding up and what you're calling conspiracy theory is actually reality.

But I won't derail your thread. Hopefully someone can help you believe what the media wants you to believe.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
But the unvaccinated are not sick nor dying, and the vaccinated are sick (ok not too severe) and just spreading more Covid, so how does this add up?
Please someone explain this before my mind goes crazy.

Can you bring a source that the unvaccinated are not sick and dying? Because I posted a source that 97% of hospitalizations were unvaccinated

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:08 pm
There actually was an article earlier this week on the Jewish news sites that 80% infected in Israel were vaccinated. Somehow that article has disappeared.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:09 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Can you bring a source that the unvaccinated are not sick and dying? Because I posted a source that 97% of hospitalizations were unvaccinated

The point of this whole thread is not to look at “sources”, but at reality. Ask around, see personal experiences from every single person in your life, Jewish, non Jewish, American, Israeli, Canadian, etc, you will see that their statistics are simply not true.
I’m beginning to doubt all of them.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:10 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
You can call it conspiracy theory. I think what you're looking for is how to live comfortably in denial. But the facts aren't adding up and what you're calling conspiracy theory is actually reality.

But I won't derail your thread. Hopefully someone can help you believe what the media wants you to believe.

I’m not going into conspiracy theories here. Not because I agree or disagree. Just because I want to show people how even the logic and common sense aspect is so skewed, how isn’t everybody seeing that?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:11 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:

My source is called real life.

iyar

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:12 pm
amother [ Heather ] wrote:
I personally know very few people of Asian descent and just about everyone in my neighborhood is white and Jewish. But Jews only make up 1.7 percent of the population of the US, while people of Asian descent (some of whom may be Jewish by religion) make up 5.7 percent of the population.

My personal experience is meaningless. I am reporting only what's is visible from my very limited vantage point.

According to OP you are wrong about US population figures.
According to OP's data sourcing methods the percentage of US population of Asian descent is .01 percent and the Orthodox Jewish population is well over 50 percent. OP's evidence based technique also places the percentage of female US citizens who wear wigs at over 50 percent.
I will add some statistics of my own since according to OP's methods what I see from my corner of the world is worth mentioning. I have many relatives and friends who were vaccinated. Since being vaccinated zero percent have tested positive for covid. This places vaccine efficiency at 100 percent.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:15 pm
iyar wrote:
According to OP's data sourcing methods the percentage of US population of Asian descent is .01 percent and the Orthodox Jewish population is well over 50 percent. OP's evidence based technique also places the percentage of female US citizens who wear wigs at over 50 percent.
I will add some statistics of my own since according to OP's methods what I see from my corner of the world is worth mentioning. I have many relatives and friends who were vaccinated. Since being vaccinated zero percent have tested positive for covid. This places vaccine efficiency at 100 percent.

Your statistics are wrong. Here on Imamother (which is part of my research) plenty people said they know vaccinated people who got it. So your circle is just too small.
By denying the truth and joking about it you’re just being foolish.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:18 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Thousands of vaccinated people are getting covid in NY-- https://www.newsbreak.com/@tar.....-city

Please provide evidence that they are getting the delta variant since there doesnt seem to be a way to test for it.

I had one grandson who wasn't vaccinated, tested positive, and had zero symptoms. Vaccinated Olympic athletes are testing positive but are not the slightest bit sick.
Testing positive isn't dangerous for that person anyway and that's the goal of the vaccine.
It obviously doesn't protect everyone which is why there is more protection if more people are vaccinated.
I would think that NY would be back to where it was if nobody was immune.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:19 pm
iyar wrote:

Even the vaccine companies don't claim 100% efficacy.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:20 pm
This is from foxnews -

https://rumble.com/vk4uvm-sena......html

Listen starting at 4:38

This has been wiped from the internet.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:20 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I had one grandson who wasn't vaccinated, tested positive, and had zero symptoms. Vaccinated Olympic athletes are testing positive but are not the slightest bit sick.
Testing positive isn't dangerous for that person anyway and that's the goal of the vaccine.
It obviously doesn't protect everyone which is why there is more protection if more people are vaccinated.

People can be immune because of natural immunity, and not because of the vaccine.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:33 pm
The uk scientists have approved a booster vaccine in the Autumn! Because they're saying that antibodies from the vaccines start to wane already 6 weeks after taking the 2nd shot. Its just never ending. I've not had any vaccine yet as I refused it, and they've already given the go ahead for a booster 🙈

amother
Tulip

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:47 pm
It seems that people that have had COVID are not getting sick again. They are unvaccinated and they are not getting sick. Obviously a lot of people that are vaccinated have never had COVID so they are more likely to be the ones to catch it now. I personally know 3 families that recently had COVID. 2 of those were unvaccinated. I am very anti this vaccine but I am also being very cautious to not catch COVID.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:47 pm
amother [ Latte ] wrote:
People can be immune because of natural immunity, and not because of the vaccine.

It's probably a combination. We all know people who were heavily exposed and who never got it, others who never felt sick but had antibodies and others who had mild cases and still had antibodies a year later. Probably some people were protected by the vaccine.
I realize that some people wouldn't vaccinate even if exposed to rabies but I think that even those people need to give the devil it's due. Every once in awhile, those horrible vaccines actually prevent illness. Maybe they also cause illness but that's harder to prove without the wonderful research of RFK Jr and Del Bigtree.
So I know what antivaxers propose; let everyone catch it and try to use some old fashioned medicine to cure it. That's not really working in Africa but I guess that the rogues at Pfizer bribed governments there.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 2:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:

So you are saying that both vaccinated people and non-vaccinated people are getting covid. And it seems like more vaccinated people are getting covid. But the question is, are they getting the delta variant or are we being told its the delta variant just to scare more people into getting the vaccine that is clearly not helping anyone? Is there a way to test for this delta variant?
And if people are getting sick even after the vaccine then doesnt that tell us that we all need to get covid in order to get immunity? And if that is the case, then why the fear mongering instead of letting people get sick and using HCQ, ivermectin and other life saving medicine to help them recover (I say this as we are hearing that dr are intubating people and we already know that doesnt work so it seems like hospitals are abusing patients and letting them die instead of using life saving medications that we know works)?

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:00 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
C Certificate
O of
V Vaccination
ID Identification
1 = A Artificial
9 = I Intelligence

C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1
Total = 66

Check out Bill Gates patent W0 2020 060606 cryptocurrency system using body activity data

The 666 is no coincidence.

Well this post certainly takes the cake!
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics