Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you personally know
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The point of this whole thread is not to look at “sources”, but at reality. Ask around, see personal experiences from every single person in your life, Jewish, non Jewish, American, Israeli, Canadian, etc, you will see that their statistics are simply not true.
I’m beginning to doubt all of them.

Agreed. My friend does covid testing and the positives are all unvaccinated. Same is true of everyone I know that is hospitalized.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:07 pm
amother [ Amaryllis ] wrote:
Agreed. My friend does covid testing and the positives are all unvaccinated. Same is true of everyone I know that is hospitalized.

Is there a way for her to test for the delta variant? And are people who already had covid and recovered also getting covid again (as they would fall into the category of not getting the vaccine)? Where is she located and why are there reports that many vaccinated people are getting covid now?

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:11 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
So you are saying that both vaccinated people and non-vaccinated people are getting covid. And it seems like more vaccinated people are getting covid. But the question is, are they getting the delta variant or are we being told its the delta variant just to scare more people into getting the vaccine that is clearly not helping anyone? Is there a way to test for this delta variant?
And if people are getting sick even after the vaccine then doesnt that tell us that we all need to get covid in order to get immunity? And if that is the case, then why the fear mongering instead of letting people get sick and using HCQ, ivermectin and other life saving medicine to help them recover (I say this as we are hearing that dr are intubating people and we already know that doesnt work so it seems like hospitals are abusing patients and letting them die instead of using life saving medications that we know works)?

We have whole countries that are being devastated by Covid at the moment that could be used to see if life saving medicine works.
The head of Hatzolah in Israel was saved by a ventilator so it works for some people.
I think that at present, plenty of vaccinated people have rejoined the human race and are enjoying their immunity so the vaccine appears to be helping someone.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:13 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Well this post certainly takes the cake!

As an avid vaccine defender can you answer the OP and not answer to the conspiracies here?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Doesn’t have to be delta specifically , can be general tested for Covid currently.

Yes. I work in healthcare and do lots of covid testing. A lot of my patients testing positive are fully vaccinated. Probably more than unvaccinated.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:19 pm
southernbubby wrote:
We have whole countries that are being devastated by Covid at the moment that could be used to see if life saving medicine works.
The head of Hatzolah in Israel was saved by a ventilator so it works for some people.
I think that at present, plenty of vaccinated people have rejoined the human race and are enjoying their immunity so the vaccine appears to be helping someone.

Clearly the vaccine isnt helping as many are getting sick so something is off here.
But I ask again, do you have evidence that people are getting sick with the delta variant?
And can you bring evidence that people in countries that take HCQ and/or other life saving medications are getting sick now?

nechamashifra

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’ve inquired with so many people. How is it that nobody unvaccinated got infected? I don’t think I’m being silly at all.
That why I asked here also if you know anyone infected and whether they are vaccinated. Look at the responses. It doesn’t add up.

So according to your extensive research: unvaccinated people are better protected from Covid than vaccinated people? wondering
But hang on, the vaccine only came out about 8-9 months ago. How would you explain the millions of Covid cases that occurred before the vaccine? Or were those numbers made up too?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:37 pm
nechamashifra wrote:
So according to your extensive research: unvaccinated people are better protected from Covid than vaccinated people? wondering
But hang on, the vaccine only came out about 8-9 months ago. How would you explain the millions of Covid cases that occurred before the vaccine? Or were those numbers made up too?

We are talking about the new wave of Covid which started up recently after thousands hve been vaccinated and life was supposed to start going back to normal.
This is about raising valid questions about the vaccine. Nothing to do with the first round of Covid.

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:54 pm
It seems to me (and of course I may be wrong) that the best situation to be right now is recovered.. vaccinated or not..

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 4:09 pm
I know 2 unvaccinated people who just got Covid for the 1st time. Tri state area.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So that’s explains it. All kids that I’ve heard about who are getting Covid now, have at least one vaccinated parent😡

What does one have to do with the other?? How can a vaccinated parent cause an unvaccinated child to get covid?

iyar

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Your statistics are wrong. Here on Imamother (which is part of my research) plenty people said they know vaccinated people who got it. So your circle is just too small.
By denying the truth and joking about it you’re just being foolish.

I agree. My circle is very small. That makes my conclusion unreliable and scientifically irrelevant.
Even if your circle of friends and relatives is much larger than mine- which is definitely possible- I don't know why that makes your data reliable.
I'm curious what makes you think a conclusion based on your personal observations and responses on imamother will provide accurate statistics that can be used to make decisions on a subject that can potentially be a matter of life and death.
You may consider my observations foolish, but there's nothing here I'd joke about.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is interesting.
Mainstream media keep pushing the narrative that more unvaccinated people are getting Covid now.
However, from the answers here, and from the many people I’ve asked irl, it is mostly vaccinated people who are sick. Here and there somebody who isn’t vaccinated got infected now, but it’s rare.
I know SEVEN fully vaccinated people who tested positive for Covid in the last few weeks, and NONE that we’re unvaccinated.
And that’s only me.
It just doesn’t add up.
Where is the true info?

I work at a medical office. 4 patients tested positive in the last 2 days, all of them were vaccinated, none of them had the virus before. So I can only strengthen your point.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:54 pm
iyar wrote:
I agree. My circle is very small. That makes my conclusion unreliable and scientifically irrelevant.
Even if your circle of friends and relatives is much larger than mine- which is definitely possible- I don't know why that makes your data reliable.
I'm curious what makes you think a conclusion based on your personal observations and responses on imamother will provide accurate statistics that can be used to make decisions on a subject that can potentially be a matter of life and death.
You may consider my observations foolish, but there's nothing here I'd joke about.

Where did I say that my info is reliable?
All I’m doing is questioning the media narrative which doesn’t add up, but nobody has answers and everyone seems very comfortable following the uncertainties and possible lies.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:57 pm
Accordingong to NY statistics, like .03% of positive cases since April are in vaccinated..
So it does offer some protection but not complete.

To answer op's question. I know one unvaccinated woman who probably got covid 2 wks ago but she didnt test so I dont know for sure.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:00 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Clearly the vaccine isnt helping as many are getting sick so something is off here.
But I ask again, do you have evidence that people are getting sick with the delta variant?
And can you bring evidence that people in countries that take HCQ and/or other life saving medications are getting sick now?

Dr Rachelle Walensky of the CDC claims that the Delta variant is causing 83% of the current cases.
I am hearing about all the devastation from the virus in developing countries so either they are not getting results from these old drugs or they are not getting the medication. I can't understand why they don't at least try it because they really don't have other options. Big pharma isn't profiting from vaccine sales to these countries that have a 1% vaccination rate.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:05 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
Accordingong to NY statistics, like .03% of positive cases since April are in vaccinated..
So it does offer some protection but not complete.

To answer op's question. I know one unvaccinated woman who probably got covid 2 wks ago but she didnt test so I dont know for sure.

You can't really trust those statistics because cdc reported that they are only reporting vaccinated cases if the person ended up hospitalized or died.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:06 pm
nechamashifra wrote:

The vaccine could have weakened the immune system so that people who are recovered may be getting covid, and they otherwise wouldn't. It has nothing to do with the first wave.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:11 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Dr Rachelle Walensky of the CDC claims that the Delta variant is causing 83% of the current cases.

So just to be clear, there is no way to test for the delta variant so all testing is the same as the original variant but somehow the Dr at the CDC knows that its delta? How does she know its delta? Or are we being lied to yet again and if so, is there anyone who will conduct an investigation as to why these officials are lying?

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:18 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
So just to be clear, there is no way to test for the delta variant so all testing is the same as the original variant but somehow the Dr at the CDC knows that its delta? How does she know its delta? Or are we being lied to yet again and if so, is there anyone who will conduct an investigation as to why these officials are lying?

There are some different characteristics of the Delta variant than from the original virus.
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics