Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Mrs green protocol for pandas
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 8:30 pm
If you did this protocol how old was your child when you did it?

How long was your child on it?

And how long did it take for you to see results?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:56 am
bump

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:57 am
Can you write out the protocol here? Curious to know what’s in it, and how it compares to what we’ve tried.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:14 am
My child was 7. Saw major results within 2 days. On it about half a year but there were some ups and downs because we weren't consistent enough (due to other things going on at the same time).

Feel free to ask here or PM me if there's anything else you want to know.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:15 am
womanwithaplan wrote:
My child was 7. Saw major results within 2 days. On it about half a year but there were some ups and downs because we weren't consistent enough (due to other things going on at the same time).

Feel free to ask here or PM me if there's anything else you want to know.
woww please share what you did.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:23 am
amother [ Aconite ] wrote:
woww please share what you did.

Tons of supplements. Colloidal silver, MRSA miracle (which is a general infection fighter), omegas, vitamin d, inositol, immune booster, probiotics and more

Also took her off wheat, sugar and dairy as best as I could

Last edited by womanwithaplan on Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:23 am
womanwithaplan wrote:
Tons of supplements. Colloidal silver, MRSA miracle (which is a general infection fighter), omegas, vitamin d, inositol, immune booster, probiotics and more
where can I get this info. In detail.thanks a ton

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:25 am
where can I get this info. In detail.thanks a ton

You can get her advice for free through supreme health 845 426 6004. Hatzlacha!

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:28 am
womanwithaplan wrote:

I want to point out that the above protocol would be effective with ANY behavioral issue.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:30 am
I just heard this weekend that colloidal silver is very dangerous. I'm very pro vitamins. In fact I recently treated a serious skin infection with MRSA miracle on one of my kids. I saw a dramatic difference within 36 hrs. But colloidal silver is one thing I'd stay away from.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:33 am
womanwithaplan wrote:

maybe it was getting off wheat sugar and dairy that helped and not so much the supplements? What do u think. Asking in hopeful way lol bec im currently unemployed and vitamins aren't cheap

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:38 am
tweety1 wrote:
I just heard this weekend that colloidal silver is very dangerous. I'm very pro vitamins. In fact I recently treated a serious skin infection with MRSA miracle on one of my kids. I saw a dramatic difference within 36 hrs. But colloidal silver is one thing I'd stay away from.

I'm surprised to hear. Could you please share where and what you heard about it being dangerous?

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:42 am
womanwithaplan wrote:
I'm surprised to hear. Could you please share where and what you heard about it being dangerous?

Somebody in Monsey was warned by her pediatrician not to give it. She didn't listen right away. She gave it for abt 8 months. A few months later this child was nebach diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer.
If you think into what colloidal silver is it makes sense. My sibling knows the family well.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:43 am
maybe it was getting off wheat sugar and dairy that helped and not so much the supplements? What do u think. Asking in hopeful way lol bec im currently unemployed and vitamins aren't cheap

I highly, highly doubt it. Especially because we weren't that strict about her diet. Tried our best but wasn't possible to do 100%

Pandas is a real infection that must be addressed by either natural or traditional medicine, otherwise it stays in the body.

Did you test your child to confirm pandas or are you operating under assumption?

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:47 am
womanwithaplan wrote:

From web md:
LIKELY UNSAFE when taken by mouth. The silver in colloidal silver products gets deposited into organs such as the skin, liver, spleen, kidney, muscle, and brain. This can lead to an irreversible bluish looking skin that first appears in the gums. It can also stimulate melanin production in skin, and areas exposed to the sun will become increasingly discolored.

Increased silver levels in pregnant women have been linked to abnormal development of the ear, face, and neck in their babies. Colloidal silver supplements can also lead to silver accumulation in the body, which can lead to an irreversible bluish looking skin, known as argyria. Silver can also be deposited in organs, where it does serious damage.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:50 am
tweety1 wrote:
Somebody in Monsey was warned by her pediatrician not to give it. She didn't listen right away. She gave it for abt 8 months. A few months later this child was nebach diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer.
If you think into what colloidal silver is it makes sense. My sibling knows the family well.
Surprised Surprised Surprised
How sad!! Thank you for mentioning it here.
Do the doctors strongly believe there is a link btwn the colloidal silver and the cancer?

Hope this child should soon have a refuah shleima.

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:57 am
womanwithaplan wrote:
I highly, highly doubt it. Especially because we weren't that strict about her diet. Tried our best but wasn't possible to do 100%

Pandas is a real infection that must be addressed by either natural or traditional medicine, otherwise it stays in the body.

Did you test your child to confirm pandas or are you operating under assumption?

PANDAS is not an infection. It's an autoimmune disorder, where the body attacks itself-with PANDAS, it's the brain (N=neurological). In layman's terms, it happens when the immune system "thinks" the kid has strep, and creates antibodies nonstop, which then attack the brain, causing neuro inflammation. The antibiotics only help because it's "fooling" the immune system into thinking that it's doing the job of fighting the (non-existent) strep, and letting the immune system stop working so hard.
In general, cutting out sugar and flour from a diet will not allow the inflammation to happen- these natural healers will often put the patients on an anti-inflammatory diet long term. This gets the symptoms to stop, as there is no inflammation. Some of the common supplements help out with inflammation too. Similar to the way the SCD diet works for crohn's disease-it's not actually getting rid of the crohn's, just preventing the inflammation.
The hope is that will time PANDAS will go away on it's own, while still on this regimen, so when it's eventually stopped, the symptoms don't come back.
The good part of doing this is that if left completely untreated for too long, PANDAS behaviors often stick around after the actual inflammation stops, since it becomes acquired behaviors.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:31 pm
womanwithaplan wrote:
Surprised Surprised Surprised
How sad!! Thank you for mentioning it here.
Do the doctors strongly believe there is a link btwn the colloidal silver and the cancer?

Hope this child should soon have a refuah shleima.

Yes absolutely. My sibling was telling me all the details but I forgot. The child's pediatrician said it's a million percent from the colloidal silver because I don't remember what she said.
I don't want to say anything bad about vitamins because I take them and I give them to my kids. It's just that one has to be very careful with any vitamin that is not the typical, like c, d, b etc. Even the vitamins I give for exp MRSA miracle I did research on.

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:49 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
PANDAS is not an infection. It's an autoimmune disorder, where the body attacks itself-with PANDAS, it's the brain (N=neurological). In layman's terms, it happens when the immune system "thinks" the kid has strep, and creates antibodies nonstop, which then attack the brain, causing neuro inflammation. The antibiotics only help because it's "fooling" the immune system into thinking that it's doing the job of fighting the (non-existent) strep, and letting the immune system stop working so hard.
In general, cutting out sugar and flour from a diet will not allow the inflammation to happen- these natural healers will often put the patients on an anti-inflammatory diet long term. This gets the symptoms to stop, as there is no inflammation. Some of the common supplements help out with inflammation too. Similar to the way the SCD diet works for crohn's disease-it's not actually getting rid of the crohn's, just preventing the inflammation.
The hope is that will time PANDAS will go away on it's own, while still on this regimen, so when it's eventually stopped, the symptoms don't come back.
The good part of doing this is that if left completely untreated for too long, PANDAS behaviors often stick around after the actual inflammation stops, since it becomes acquired behaviors.

The exact cause of PANDAS is the subject of ongoing research. Yours is just one theory.

Many believe pandas is neglected strep which when left untreated actually remains in the body and attacks the brain. It's not the body "fooling" itself. The strep molecules are able to disguise themselves so that when the immune system produces antibodies, they fail to kill the infection and cause further neural inflammation.
Cutting out sugar and wheat from diet may reduce overall inflammation but will not address the core issue.

Btw, SCD is a "management plan" for Crohn's, not a healing strategy. Pandas, on the other hand can be healed iyh.

And, what exactly is good about pandas behaviors sticking around after treatment?

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:53 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Yes absolutely. My sibling was telling me all the details but I forgot. The child's pediatrician said it's a million percent from the colloidal silver because I don't remember what she said.
I don't want to say anything bad about vitamins because I take them and I give them to my kids. It's just that one has to be very careful with any vitamin that is not the typical, like c, d, b etc. Even the vitamins I give for exp MRSA miracle I did research on.

Research is a must but it's hard to find evidence-based, impartial sources nowadays. Every website has it's own agenda. Have you found any good and trustworthy sources? Wud love to hear.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics