Home

Tongue/Lip Tie Fidelis NYC

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 8:42 pm
Does anyone know a dr who can snip a tongue and lip tie in NYC that takes Fidelis?
Back to top

anonymrs




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 10:34 pm
It's not worth it. Spend the money and go to Scott Siegel. You can pm for more info.
Back to top

amother




Freesia
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:06 pm
anonymrs wrote:
It's not worth it. Spend the money and go to Scott Siegel. You can pm for more info.


That’s silly. This is a routine procedure not a 1 in a trillion brain tumor. Columbia takes fidelis: you’ll be thrilled with any of these doctors

https://www.entcolumbia.org/ou.....ology
Back to top

amother




Nasturtium
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:15 pm
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:
That’s silly. This is a routine procedure not a 1 in a trillion brain tumor. Columbia takes fidelis: you’ll be thrilled with any of these doctors

https://www.entcolumbia.org/ou.....ology


The tongue lip tie has more lasting effects than just not nursing.. you rlly do need someone expert here
Back to top

amother




Freesia
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:58 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
The tongue lip tie has more lasting effects than just not nursing.. you rlly do need someone expert here


Lol Columbia is the best children’s hospital in the city. It’s not like I recommended no-name doctor and at a dinky hospital.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Wheelchair clinic in NYC
by amother
1 Yesterday at 12:19 am View last post
Same day passport NYC appointment, How?
by amother
3 Tue, Nov 30 2021, 1:37 pm View last post
Did your child get tongue tie fixed at Columbia Hospital?
by hodeez
2 Sat, Nov 27 2021, 10:29 pm View last post
NYC Home Daycare StaffVaccination Mandate
by amother
3 Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:48 pm View last post
Phones of all NYC chappels please 3 Wed, Nov 24 2021, 10:00 am View last post
by SYA