Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Reconnect With DH & Improve Your Shalom Bayis-FREE COURSE
1  2  Next

Yael

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:13 am
Enjoy this free online marital intimacy course. Approved by Rav Szmerla, and given by Rochel Albert. Improve your intimate life, and get that spark back with your DH. Click link to view course NOW - https://moodtek.com/marital-relations/

Liimited time offer, the course will only be unlocked for this week. Please do not share link with people outside Imamother.

Sponsored Post

Maybe

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:38 pm
Just watched the main video. Very interesting to say the least, a lot of really good advice, especially about boundaries! That being said, some of it caught me off guard. Has anyone else watched it, what are your thoughts?

Emunah13

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:40 pm
My 1st thought was, what can we lose by trying FREE advice ?

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:23 pm
Maybe wrote:
Just watched the main video. Very interesting to say the least, a lot of really good advice, especially about boundaries! That being said, some of it caught me off guard. Has anyone else watched it, what are your thoughts?

I listened to the entire first 30-minute video because of your comment and sent Yael a PM. I am also concerned. Thanks.

doctorima

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:53 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
My 1st thought was, what can we lose by trying FREE advice ?

You've posted here repeatedly in conjunction with promoting this program, even linking to it on other intimacy threads to advise OP to "consult the expert." Are you Rochel Albert, or a relative of hers?

BokerTov

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:06 pm
Another vote for the course making me uncomfortable, but it might just not be my hashkafa.

Emunah13

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:46 pm
BokerTov wrote:
Another vote for the course making me uncomfortable, but it might just not be my hashkafa.

You have the full right to your own opinion & comfort level , however Rav Szmerla's writings have the the backing of R Moshe Shternbuch Badatz Eida charedit

BokerTov

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:52 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
You have the full right to your own opinion & comfort level , however Rav Szmerla's writings have the the backing of R Moshe Shternbuch Badatz Eida charedit

And what does the backing of his writing have to do with her course?
But anyway, as you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’d never mention anything but since the others did and I felt the same I just stated my opinion.

anonymrs

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 5:01 pm
I haven't listened but can anyone share what their concerns were about this? I'm curious But can't listen now. Thx!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 5:08 pm
anonymrs wrote:
I haven't listened but can anyone share what their concerns were about this? I'm curious But can't listen now. Thx!

It seems to relate to energy healing.

Emunah13

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 5:16 pm
Yes some of it is about energy healing, with full endorsement of famous Rabbanim, But there is some practical advice besides that.

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 5:37 pm
anonymrs wrote:

Among other things, she says she touches women on their chakra #1 (private area) to determine the issues. I am disturbed that she lays hands on women and re: chakra, my own LOR holds it is avodah zara (ask your own LOR of course). She refers to a women’s anatomy with nicknames and says the actual terms have negative connotation. She refers to a person’s weak areas as a disability. She pushes bedroom toys in a weird way as if it’s right for every women. She told a story about a women with a teenager who is going OTD and decided the cause is the parents relationship during conception; it was apparently not loving enough so now the child is suffering. Thats scientology.

There is more but I think thats enough.

Soul on fire

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:32 pm
watergirl wrote:
Among other things, she says she touches women on their chakra #1 (private area) to determine the issues. I am disturbed that she lays hands on women and re: chakra, my own LOR holds it is avodah zara (ask your own LOR of course). She refers to a women’s anatomy with nicknames and says the actual terms have negative connotation. She refers to a person’s weak areas as a disability. She pushes bedroom toys in a weird way as if it’s right for every women. She told a story about a women with a teenager who is going OTD and decided the cause is the parents relationship during conception; it was apparently not loving enough so now the child is suffering. Thats scientology.

Thanks for sharing...I was bored so I stopped watching then came back to see what everyone though. I won't try to finish any of it.

Emunah13

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:59 pm
watergirl wrote:
Among other things, she says she touches women on their chakra #1 (private area) to determine the issues. (1) I am disturbed that she lays hands on women and re: chakra, (2) my own LOR holds it is avodah zara (ask your own LOR of course). She refers to a women’s anatomy with nicknames and says the actual terms have negative connotation. She refers to a person’s weak areas as a disability. She pushes bedroom toys in a weird way as if it’s right for every women. She told a story about a women with a teenager who is going OTD and decided the cause is the parents relationship during conception; it was apparently not loving enough so now the child is suffering. (3) Thats scientology.

Please listen again #1 A. she does that on a paper chart, with client's name on it, never even in same room as client. B Are you disturbed when a western medicine healthcare provider touches a patient ?

#2 Your LOR is probably very pious, but the majority of famous OR endorsed Rav Szmerla's book permitting it.

Idol worship is praying to or appeasing super natural beings to do your will NOT using natural powers.

#3 That is the Talmud NOT scientology. read section 9 https://www.sefaria.org/Nedarim.20b.9?lang=bi

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:10 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
Please listen again #1 A. she does that on a paper chart, with client's name on it, never even in same room as client. B Are you disturbed when a western medicine healthcare provider touches a patient ?

#2 Your LOR is probably very pious, but the majority of famous OR endorsed Rav Szmerla's book permitting it.

Idol worship is praying to or appeasing super natural beings to do your will NOT using natural powers.

#3 That is the Talmud NOT scientology. read section 9 https://www.sefaria.org/Nedarim.20b.9?lang=bi

You keep referring to “famous” rabbonim. Who are they?

A western healthcare provider has credentials which are displayed in a transparent way. Hers are not. And the only dr. who touches me there is my obgyn.

Last edited by watergirl on Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:16 pm
Rabbi Ulman says energy healing is not az. I love energy healing but I am new to Rochel Albert, I don't know anything about her.

Interesting points brought up about the way she references things.

doctorima

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 8:04 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
Please listen again

You've responded to everyone else on this thread except for me. You seem far too invested in this particular class to be a non-interested party. I've certainly given positive feedback if I was a satisfied customer, as do other posters, but nobody posts repeatedly again and again on the same topic like you keep doing. And not only on this thread, but on the first paid ad for Rochel Albert last week, and on several other non-related intimacy threads you've posted to link to this ad and advise OP to "ask the expert."

I apologize if I am suspecting you falsely, but you are a new poster here and half your posts are on this one topic. Your obsession with promoting and defending this class certainly seems suspicious and atypical on this site. Please tell us if you are Rochel Albert, or if you are a family/friend/employee, or else what your obsession is with promoting her here.

Emunah13

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:30 pm
doctorima wrote:
You've responded to everyone else on this thread except for me. You seem far too invested in this particular class to be a non-interested party. I've certainly given positive feedback if I was a satisfied customer, as do other posters, but nobody posts repeatedly again and again on the same topic like you keep doing. And not only on this thread, but on the first paid ad for Rochel Albert last week, and on several other non-related intimacy threads you've posted to link to this ad and advise OP to "ask the expert."

I apologize if I am suspecting you falsely, but you are a new poster here and half your posts are on this one topic. Your obsession with promoting and defending this class certainly seems suspicious and atypical on this site. Please tell us if you are Rochel Albert, or if you are a family/friend/employee, or else what your obsession is with promoting her here.

She saved my marriage , I spent plenty time & money on

#1 https://marriagemax.com/
#2 https://itsgoodtoknow.org/coaching/
to name a few, all nice concepts, but nowhere near this.

My friend's son was planning to divorce after using top notch counselors & psychiatrists to stabilize his wife anxiety, Rochel rescued them.

I am planning to take her practitioner course

LiLIsraeli

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 1:06 am
Does anybody besides Rav Szmerla endorse this course? My understanding is he's somewhat of a daas yachid in approving energy healing and the like.

Maybe

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 8:42 am
LiLIsraeli wrote:
Does anybody besides Rav Szmerla endorse this course? My understanding is he's somewhat of a daas yachid in approving energy healing and the like.

Rav Szmerla's publication Alternative Healing In Halacha, was endorsed by, Rav Shternbuch Badatz Eidah Chareidit ,Cheif Rabbi Rav Yitzchak Yosef, and many more . He is the only one who dedicated 10 years to this topic, while I realy respect Rav Belsky ,he spent minimal time on his book, and has very few endorsments.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics