Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Sleepover for child with sleep issues

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 12:46 am
My daughter’s friend slept over, at the mom’s request, a few days after the mom had a medical procedure. I debated about agreeing because it was a hard day for me but I wanted to give the mom a break. The child spent half the night crying, she has sleeping issues and says that at home she takes multiple vitamins and melatonin to go to sleep. (This is a child with serious behavioral issues.) The mom sent along one vitamin which obviously wasn’t enough. I can’t help thinking, what was the mon thinking? Please help me be Dan Lkaf Zchus!

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 12:55 am
Maybe the father or an odler sibling packed her up and didn't know exactly what they're supposed to pack.

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 1:00 am
The mom surely had her own physical issues to tend to that day. Either she meant to put in melatonin and forgot or someone else packed up the child… or perhaps the mother actually thought that sleeping wouldn’t be an issue and the child only uses melatonin occasionally.
Whatever it is I’m sure it was very helpful that you had her over but I’m sorry you had to deal with that all night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics