Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Anyone know what happened to
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:25 pm
Faigedee on Instagram?
Also MLWdesign?
They disappeared off the face of the earth.

We’re they zucked again by our censor czar?

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Faigedee on Instagram?
Also MLWdesign?

Mlw5.0

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:43 pm
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
Mlw5.0

Couldn’t find her with that account is she still on?
Do you know anything abt faigy?

qwerty4

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:43 pm
Faigedee recently woke up but then quieted down again. I really enjoy her rants Wink

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:44 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
Faigedee recently woke up but then quieted down again. I really enjoy her rants Wink

Why can’t I find her account when I search it? Can you check if you can see it because it says no account found for me

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:47 pm
I watched Michals stories last night, but she’s disappeared this morning. Ugh. Welcome to communist America.. 2021

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:54 pm
amother [ DarkPurple ] wrote:
I watched Michals stories last night, but she’s disappeared this morning. Ugh. Welcome to communist America.. 2021

Unbelievable.
I wish they’d censor the real threats to our country, instead of the harmless little entertaining ranting women.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Faigedee on Instagram?
Also MLWdesign?

Faigedee took a break from instagram for a while now. She did a live with MLWdesign recently but didnt come back permanently. Its too bad because we can really use her support now with NY going downhill from the mandates and now the election.
And MLW is still on but is being shadowbanned. As are many conservative accounts. Sad that liberals feel so threatened by conservatives that they (liberals) will do everything to silence dissent. This is also why voting is important and we need to work together to get the democrats out of office. I hope everyone is heading to the polls today and making their voices heard (even if you think that democrats can win but that isnt true as many people are unhappy and not voting for democrats so every vote against the democrats matters).

amother
Lotus

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:19 pm
Are these frum women who have political rants? (I'm not on social media and don't have a clue, but I find this interesting.)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Faigedee took a break from instagram for a while now. She did a live with MLWdesign recently but didnt come back permanently. Its too bad because we can really use her support now with NY going downhill from the mandates and now the election.
And MLW is still on but is being shadowbanned. As are many conservative accounts. Sad that liberals feel so threatened by conservatives that they (liberals) will do everything to silence dissent. This is also why voting is important and we need to work together to get the democrats out of office. I hope everyone is heading to the polls today and making their voices heard (even if you think that democrats can win but that isnt true as many people are unhappy and not voting for democrats so every vote against the democrats matters).

I know she took a break, but I can’t seem to find her account at all. it does look like she was deleted. same with MLW5

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:38 pm
amother [ Lotus ] wrote:
Are these frum women who have political rants? (I'm not on social media and don't have a clue, but I find this interesting.)

Yes they are entertaining and fun to watch and you can figure out which side they are on if they are being censored....

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes they are entertaining and fun to watch and you can figure out which side they are on if they are being censored....

One of them I did find very distasteful. She could say her opinions in a better way. She's an avid anti masker anti any covid policies since the beginning of covid. I once asked her a real random silly question and she attacked me like a crazy women and blocked me from her account. Then I saw that she posted a screenshot of what I asked her and mocked me mercilessly and horribly on her stories. It's embarrassing and shocking that a jew can behave so low.
Cyber bullies don't belong on the web.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:10 pm
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:
One of them I did find very distasteful. She could say her opinions in a better way. She's an avid anti masker anti any covid policies since the beginning of covid. I once asked her a real random silly question and she attacked me like a crazy women and blocked me from her account. Then I saw that she posted a screenshot of what I asked her and mocked me mercilessly and horribly on her stories. It's embarrassing and shocking that a jew can behave so low.

I don’t agree with everything they say or do but I still enjoy their page

amother
NeonYellow

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:18 pm
That’s weird I can see Michal ..

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:18 pm
Mlwdesign has a WhatsApp group.

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:23 pm
amother [ DarkPurple ] wrote:

I’m confused. It’s their site, right? Insta? Then their rules. There are site rules here, a definite political right lean, and nobody calls Yael a communist.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:25 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I’m confused. It’s their site, right? Insta? Then their rules. There are site rules here, a definite political right lean, and nobody calls Yael a communist.

If you have rules about censorship but you don’t stick to them consistently, and instead you only censor the right, then yeah, it’s still your site, but you are terrible people.
Which part don’t you get?

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:28 pm
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:

She blocked you but you were still able to see her content afterwards? How is that possible?

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:36 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
She blocked you but you were still able to see her content afterwards? How is that possible?

Because afew people showed me.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you have rules about censorship but you don’t stick to them consistently, and instead you only censor the right, then yeah, it’s still your site, but you are terrible people.
Which part don’t you get?

Maybe someone reported her account for harassment or bullying.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media