Home

How do I know if dryer vent cleaner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 5:47 pm
Really cleans the vent if the dryer is on the second floor and vents to the roof inside not outside?

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 5:51 pm
You are asking how you would know if the service man you called really did his job?

1. If you heard good reviews about him, most likely he did a good job.

2. You'll see if your clothing dry quicker. I find it easiest to test with the towel load. Once it starts taking longer than once cycle to dry all the towels = time to clean it. After it's cleaned, should only take one cycle.

amother

OP

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:27 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
You are asking how you would know if the service man you called really did his job?

2. You'll see if your clothing dry quicker. I find it easiest to test with the towel load. Once it starts taking longer than once cycle to dry all the towels = time to clean it. After it's cleaned, should only take one cycle.
I

amother

OP

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:29 pm
yiddishmom wrote:

I only have one person giving feedback. I haven't cleaned my dryer vent in a long time but it takes one cycle to dry all my towels. Are there any other ways to tell?

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 9:48 pm
If you can somehow reach the end of the pipe, where the air flow comes out, place your hand there to feel the pressure. If it's nice and strong, all good.

Or shine in a light to see if it's mostly cleared of dust.

amother

OP

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 1:00 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
If you can somehow reach the end of the pipe, where the air flow comes out, place your hand there to feel the pressure. If it's nice and strong, all good.

Or shine in a light to see if it's mostly cleared of dust.
thanks but it's hard to reach it because it's stacked.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries