Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Aliyah with a cat?
Previous  1  2

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 9:40 am
Kiwi13, I applaud you for taking Buddy along! ITA 10000% with FF’s posts!

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 11:23 am
I’m really going to try. Unfortunately we have limited funds and if this ends up costing hundreds of dollars or more for a flight for him, or if there are other costly issues, we’re limited in what we can afford. I really really want to take him with us though. I love my Buddy.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 11:26 am
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
I don’t understand. Don’t you love him? How are you even considering not taking him? Just do what you gotta do and take him,

Of course I love him. But there are financial realities of life that mean prioritizing what the humans in my family need over bringing our (yes very loved) cat. Not only that, but there are limited spots for pets on planes and we can’t jeopardize our Aliyah flight. It would break my heart to leave him behind but believe me if it came to that we’d make 100% sure he was with a loving new home. I don’t want to think about that now though. I still hope to bring him with us.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions