Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp v Heard
  Previous  1  2  3   38  39  40  Next

number

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:10 am
miami85 wrote:
He is an actor, but there were parts of his testimony that were clearly not made up--like the recordings and the severed finger.
Heard's team claims Depp cut off his own finger. Apparently it's very unlikely because (1) the injury is on his dominant hand and (2) Heard claims Depp cut the finger with a knife, but it was a jagged cut rather than a straight cut. I'm interested in hearing the defense. I'm sure they'll go into all of it.

banana123

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:10 am
I'm cheering for Depp.

number

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:20 am
WhatFor wrote:
I'm not saying I think Johnny will necessarily win. It's a defamation case not a "was Amber a bully" case. But I think he brought this case to vindicate himself from the picture she painted of him. Based on comments I'm reading everywhere, I think he's having some measure of success with that but we haven't yet heard her side.
I think Depp already won as soon as they allowed cameras into the courtroom. It allowed him to get his side out there regardless of what the jury decides.

ora_43

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:22 am
number wrote:
They’re both actors.

But Depp is talented Hiding

No offense to Heard. It's not that she's terrible. But if any one of the two of them could sway the audience through charisma alone, it's gonna be him.

ora_43

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:26 am
Anyway. The whole thing is dumb, they're both toxic, I don't understand why this is still in my news feed it feels like it's been going on for the past 10 years already.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:26 am
Team Depp here.

Yeah, he called her horrible names and said awful things, but guess what. Ive had times when ive lost it on an evil person too, and called them horrible names and screamed at them etc. When people are evil to you, thats not such an unheard of way to react, if you still have any life left in you.

We've heard testimony from his assistants and workers that they witnessed her abusing him for years. Theres testimony that in multiple instances he kept leaving the room or the house, trying to remove himself from the situation, but she would keep following him and harassing him.
She admitted on recording to physically hitting him (denying it was a punch, she "only" hit). Hello!
Thers a picture of his wounded face when she threw something at him, that his worker (security? I forgot)insisted on taking in case theyd need it as evidence one day....smart guy.
So many character references for him of people who were with him daily, all vouching for him and saying the same thing-she terrorized him from day one and they all saw it.
Team Depp all the way

And it makes me nauseous that she got the entire world's support as the poor victim...she was the posterchild for abused women, Johnny Depp was decide to be an abusive monster who the world shunned for years...im so sorry for him

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:01 am
From what I've seen and heard, it seems that Depp is a narcissist and Heard is a borderline.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 4:13 pm
Omgg Romero's testimony ha ha ha ha haaa haaaaaa!!!

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 4:30 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
From what I've seen and heard, it seems that Depp is a narcissist and Heard is a borderline.

Great shidduch

amother
Catmint

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 3:53 pm
Since I don't follow pop culture at first I couldn't understand what I found so fascinating about this.

Then it hit me, the truth eventually comes out. Even with someone as manipulative who makes herself look like the victim and convinces people. And someone who even made himself in some ways an easy target for people to pile on (drug use vulgarity heavy drinking rehab etc...)

The truth comes out.

A message in all we see around us. Feels like part of the Geulah process.

amother
Kiwi

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 3:58 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

No she's way worse than he is. Other way around

amother
Yolk

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 7:07 pm
amother [ Kiwi ] wrote:
No she's way worse than he is. Other way around

Why do you think narcissism is worse than BPD?
The way he acts is a little reminiscent of narcism and The way she acts stinks like BPD.

amother
Kiwi

Post Fri, Apr 29 2022, 7:24 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Why do you think narcissism is worse than BPD?
The way he acts is a little reminiscent of narcism and The way she acts stinks like BPD.

You're right, I misunderstood the post. She definitely has something wrong with her. Him its harder to tell.

number

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 10:54 pm
amother [ Kiwi ] wrote:
You're right, I misunderstood the post. She definitely has something wrong with her. Him its harder to tell.
He has some form of PTSD as per the trial, due to his abusive childhood. No one has suggested that he has a personality disorder.

number

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 10:56 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Since I don't follow pop culture at first I couldn't understand what I found so fascinating about this.

Then it hit me, the truth eventually comes out. Even with someone as manipulative who makes herself look like the victim and convinces people. And someone who even made himself in some ways an easy target for people to pile on (drug use vulgarity heavy drinking rehab etc...)

The truth comes out.

A message in all we see around us. Feels like part of the Geulah process.
What I find so interesting is that she was able to persuade everyone, including the UK courts, even when the evidence was all on his side.

amother
Catmint

Post Sat, Apr 30 2022, 11:05 pm
Right! I wasn’t so surprised that she scammed msm easier to spin a narrative with no need to substantiate or cross reference facts especially with the whole believe every woman no matter what push but I am surprised about the UK verdict. Maybe the claims were different and legal system as well. Still found it odd.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:01 am
Based on what is coming out do you think she was making him extra drunk so he’d look even worse during that time.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:06 am
I’m not surprised she videoed it though.
When your spouse gets drunk and high nightly, and acts violently, the smart thing to do is to video it.
It does not mean that she had ill intentions at the time.
(Yes, banging things and throwing things is violence.)

He seems sharp enough to know how to turn this around on her and make her look stupid.
Even if she has bpd it doesn’t mean that she was behaving worse in the situation.

They both seem to have issues.

I wouldn’t be so quick to put the blame solely on her.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:20 am
Look at this video
It’s hilarious.
https://youtu.be/XVL4Bn3uLxs
I can’t believe she eats and have very bratty expressions
She is looks like a girl that always gets what she wants and doesn’t care to step on other people. Not too smart and just mean.
I’m on team Johnny. He is a descent guy he treats his staff very nice.

shaqued_almond

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 12:22 am
He doesn't strike me as a narcissist. Narcissists don't have amicable breakups, especially not people who praise them later. That being said he does have a drug problem and PTSD and I think he might've been verbally abusive, though not as much as she. I think his life would've been easier had he married paradis.
Page 2 of 40   Previous  1  2  3   38  39  40  Next Recent Topics