Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp v Heard
  Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32 38  39  40  Next

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 11:57 am
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
However this was retracted when they proved how many hashtags #justice for jonny is trending and #aberisaabuser

I didn’t listen to yesterdays testimony. Thanks for the heartening news 🙌

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:02 pm
amother [ Snowflake ] wrote:
Heard's team, in general, do not give the impression of knowing what they're doing. They (particularly the lead female lawyer) kvetch and argue with the judge quite a bit in a very unappealing way, and seem quite unprepared to rephrase and redirect after basic objections (I'm no legal expert but I can understand objections for hearsay and lack of foundation).

I personally think that the male lawyers on ambers team are way more professional and smooth when asking the questions or doing cross examination.

The female lawyer can be annoying at times.

The female lawyer on depps team who cross examined whitney did a disastrous and horrible job which was in favor for heards team.

Had camille or any other lawyer cross examine her they would've done a way better and tough job

number

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:45 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
I personally think that the male lawyers on ambers team are way more professional and smooth when asking the questions or doing cross examination.

The female lawyer can be annoying at times.

The female lawyer on depps team who cross examined whitney did a disastrous and horrible job which was in favor for heards team.

Had camille or any other lawyer cross examine her they would've done a way better and tough job
You hated Camille for being tough on Amber but the very sweet attorney who cross examined Whitney did a disastrous and horrible job? Make it make sense.

amother
Navy

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:46 pm
amother [ Snowflake ] wrote:
Heard's team, in general, do not give the impression of knowing what they're doing. They (particularly the lead female lawyer) kvetch and argue with the judge quite a bit in a very unappealing way, and seem quite unprepared to rephrase and redirect after basic objections (I'm no legal expert but I can understand objections for hearsay and lack of foundation).

Amber often has to turn on her lawyers microphone bec they forget and the judge needs to remind them. Doesn’t look professional.

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:47 pm
number wrote:
You hated Camille for being tough on Amber but the very sweet attorney who cross examined Whitney did a disastrous and horrible job? Make it make sense.

The sweet attorney didn't do a good job on behalf of depps team.

You only understand whatever you want to

amother
Navy

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:49 pm

The cross examination may have been done on purpose.
There is someone who may be called who was there who tells a diff story.
If they get Whitney to dig herself deep into her story and clarify all her details and later bring someone who was there who tells a diff story. It makes it look much worse.

number

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:50 pm
The sweet attorney didn't do a good job on behalf of depps team.

You only understand whatever you want to
Her job was to introduce Jennifer Howell’s name into the case so they can call her as a rebuttal witness. She did what needed to be done. If they didn’t need to be tough on Whitney why would they be tough? They’re nice people.

cookiecutter

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:56 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
To prove that Depp lied under oath.
Testimony about Depp spiraling out of control is relevant to show that his career nosedived because of him, not because of her. In other words, even if her article was defamatory, that's not the cause of his alleged damages.

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 12:56 pm
number wrote:
Her job was to introduce Jennifer Howell’s name into the case so they can call her as a rebuttal witness. She did what needed to be done. If they didn’t need to be tough on Whitney why would they be tough? They’re nice people.

They could've grilled her like camille did to amber.

She kept on asking and repeating the same questions over and over again.

To be honest,I understand why genius/coffee stopped engaging with you or responding to your posts.

You're a pro depp fan and only their team is best.

Haven't seen any good words from your end even some of amber's witnesses were very powerful

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:01 pm
cookiecutter wrote:
Testimony about Depp spiraling out of control is relevant to show that his career nosedived because of him, not because of her. In other words, even if her article was defamatory, that's not the cause of his alleged damages.

I'm talking about Depp lying about his accountant etc.

number

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:04 pm

To be honest,I understand why genius/coffee stopped engaging with you or responding to your posts.

Haven't seen any good words from your end even some of amber's witnesses were very powerful
Genius still engages with me. Just coffee quit. But she ended up quitting the whole thread so 🤷‍♀️

Do you know who Jennifer Howell is?

amother
Navy

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:10 pm

You don’t have to be pro Depp to explain what it looks like Depp a team is doing.

I think they wanted her to be comfortable.
I think they wanted her to say the details over and over again.
It may to build up for Jennifer Howell.
That was the point. Sometimes there is a plan for later.

I agree some of amber witnesses are very powerful and it’s hard to find issue with make up artist and some friends and barkin. Some weren’t good. Like the lawyer. That did not help in the defamation snd used lots of time. Just wish it were live in the court room. I’m concerned the jury may tune it out bec it’s remote.

amother
Navy

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:17 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
I'm talking about Depp lying about his accountant etc.

What lie?
Can you be more specific?

Do you mean that he lost money bec he was robbed and not bec he lost movies due to the defamation?

Or something else?

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:22 pm
number wrote:
Genius still engages with me. Just coffee quit. But she ended up quitting the whole thread so 🤷‍♀️

Do you know who Jennifer Howell is?

Yes. I follow the news and trial just like you do but from a different angle

number

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:38 pm
Yes. I follow the news and trial just like you do but from a different angle
Ok. She’s the rebuttal witness. They needed to introduce her name during the cross examination. Also, like navy said, to make Whitney seem untrustworthy. They didn’t need a Camille style cross. Although it would have been fun to watch.

I don’t like watching Heard’s attorney Elaine because she’s cringe. The male lawyer was interesting but he hasn’t done much lately.

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 4:05 pm
Ironically, many posters from this thread would believe my ex had he taken me to court even I would say the truth.

My ex just like depp can play life in a very charming and charismatic way making sure that everybody is on their side.

Just sad how Johnnys fans are so blindly one sided believing that all witnesses he presented are the truth only and all heards witnesses are liars.

Each and every witness from ambers side is taken apart on all channels and their words are twised around the meaning of what they said to suit their agenda

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 4:12 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
What lie?
Can you be more specific?

Do you mean that he lost money bec he was robbed and not bec he lost movies due to the defamation?

Or something else?

Saying he hadn’t dealt with that accountant for years, when he used him until recently etc.
Idk what the point of those lies are, but obviously he was hiding something.

amother
Navy

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 6:03 pm
Heard always set she thought Depp was going to push Whitney down the stairs when he hit her back and that is why she hit him.

Whitney on the stand says her back was to the stairs. She was talking to heard. Johnny came up the stairs. Behind her. And hit her in the back. With her back to the stairs.

There is no risk of falling down the stairs like that.
I wonder were that will go.

** honestly I’m not on team Depp or heard. I’ve never really heard of them before or watched either of their movies or cared about their divorce. I just find watching this on real time fascinating.

realsilver

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 6:32 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Heard always set she thought Depp was going to push Whitney down the stairs when he hit her back and that is why she hit him.

Whitney on the stand says her back was to the stairs. She was talking to heard. Johnny came up the stairs. Behind her. And hit her in the back. With her back to the stairs.

There is no risk of falling down the stairs like that.
I wonder were that will go.

** honestly I’m not on team Depp or heard. I’ve never really heard of them before or watched either of their movies or cared about their divorce. I just find watching this on real time fascinating.

if somebody is close to the stairs near a violent person, there is always a chance for them to be thrown down the stairs. no matter which direction they're facing.

amother
IndianRed

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 6:33 pm
realsilver wrote:
if somebody is close to the stairs near a violent person, there is always a chance for them to be thrown down the stairs. no matter which direction they're facing.

Agree. Especially when that person is being hit from the back
Page 31 of 40   Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32 38  39  40  Next Recent Topics