Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Balsamic vinegar stain

avigail

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 9:25 am
Any tips? My daughter spilled balsamic vinegar down the front of her pale pink shabbos shirt..hand wash cold only.
How do I get it out??

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 9:36 am
make the garment fully wet, lay it in a clean laundry room or bathroom sink, squeeze some Dawn dish soap on the palm of you hand, rub your palms together then use both palms to spread into wet stain. Allow to sit 15 minutes. Come back and scrub with cleaning toothbrush. Wet again and spread with light palm coating of Dawn again. If stains doesn't come out, let sit overnight. Scrub.

Once the stain is out, rinse garment completely until all soap and suds are gone. Then hand wash as usual.

avigail

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 10:00 am
Thank you! Does it have to be dawn? Don't think I have in the house at the moment..

avigail

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 9:16 pm
Meant to reply earlier to follow up..I didn't have dawn in the house so I used Palmolive. Followed your instructions and the stain came out!
Thanks so much
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry