Home

Black holes (like the astrophysics one)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 2:25 pm
So Dutch scientist found something nice. They found a different black hole in the centre of the Milkyway. AMAZING! And they showed it with this film and I'm going to share with you.
Because look at all these stars and then zoom in and zoom in and you find a black hole, which has been a star and has so much gravity that even light can't escape out of it. The gravity is so strong because matter has been squeezed into a tiny space. This can happen when a star is dying.

Anyhoo it is on youtube. And I saw it and I thought Oh my goodness... Hashem you made that all and people want to understand your secrets in a black hole it's amazing... Melech Ha'olam.

And here is the research. https://eventhorizontelescope......alaxy

Like I had one year of physics in high school I'm not a fan but this is really beautiful.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational