Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dd 2 pleasures herself
Previous  1  2

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:06 pm
amother [ Hosta ] wrote:
I never understand when posters write this.
It's not s-xual for me either- it just feels good.

I wouldn't phrase it as 'not s-xual.' Technically it is s-xual stimulation and children are not asexual beings. (Sorry to anyone who wanted them to be.) But it is not concerning or age inappropriate. Presumably there is no sort of 'adult fantasy' on the 2 year old's mind.

(And adults can do it without that, too.)

amother
Silver

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:21 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Why do you think its not normal? I wish there were surveys to find out just how many youngsters m@STurbate. The numbers would probably astound you. Its beyond normal. They are exploring their bodies and what feels good and what doesnt.

The fact the we cant even write the word as it is, shows thats there's something wrong with doing the act. Otherwise why write it like- m@asturbate?

I am in agreeance that theres nothing wrong for young girls and women to do it. I personally never have done it and im 41 years old.
Am I the odd person out?

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:23 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
The fact the we cant even write the word as it is, shows thats its something erong doing the act. Otherwise why write it m@asturbate?

We can't write it because of the filter. A lot of people on here have filtered Internet so certain words need to be changed so that those members can access the website.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:26 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
We can't write it because of the filter. A lot of people on here have filtered Internet so certain words need to be changed so that those members can access the website.

And why would the filter pick up on such a word and block you from going on the site if theres nothing wrong with the act?
What im trying to say is that there's definitely some association with it being zexual although not in children and I therefore can relate to a mom being embarrassed at her dd doing it in public

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:32 pm
And why would the filter pick up on such a word and block you from going on the site if theres nothing wrong with the act?
What im trying to say is that there's definitely some association with it being zexual although not in children and I therefore can relate to a mom being embarrassed at her dd doing it in public

You seem to be confusing 'private' with 'wrong.' We should not do that.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:44 pm
The fact the we cant even write the word as it is, shows thats there's something wrong with doing the act. Otherwise why write it like- m@asturbate?

I am in agreeance that theres nothing wrong for young girls and women to do it. I personally never have done it and im 41 years old.
Am I the odd person out?

This site's auto-censor exists primarily so that those words don't get picked up by search engines and lead the wrong people to this site, and also because filters associate certain keywords with inappropriate sites even if they're not inherently linked. We're allowed to write about all kinds of things that are very wrong to do, like arson, murder, etc., while we can't type out words for certain body parts, even though there's certainly nothing wrong with having them.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics