Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Can this be chickenpox?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:02 am
Anyone with a confirmed case of chickenpox?
Can you please email me at nurseryboysclass@gmail.com ?

tweety1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:40 am
So I just found my neighbors kid has it too. Apparently it's going around like crazy even within the vaccinated kids. My neighbor is an older kid. Very very pro Vax. On schedule according the books by date.

tweety1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:41 am
amother [ Eggplant ] wrote:
Like magic. My first post here is about the herbari product I used. I never used MR's product for chickenpox.

BTW I also used it topically to put onto the pox, it relieves the itching almost instantly

Thanks for the info. I love herbabri products. Going to the health food store now to pick it up.

amother
Eggplant

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:45 am
tweety1 wrote:
Thanks for the info. I love herbabri products. Going to the health food store now to pick it up.

She'yehei esek ze lo l'refuah.

tweety1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 4:02 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Anyone with a confirmed case of chickenpox?
Can you please email me at nurseryboysclass@gmail.com ?

Can you please post why this is relevant to you? I'm hesitant to email just like that without more info?

tweety1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 4:06 pm
Anybody know how long the peak lasts? Dc has a little fever. Doesn't even have alot of pox. I counted about 30-40 on entire body from head to toe. But is feeling so miserable. Not terribly itchy either. A little. I expected the itch to be intense. It's really not. Dc is just general very cranky and not feeling well. I would like to know what to expect over the next 24-48 hours.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 4:45 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Can you please post why this is relevant to you? I'm hesitant to email just like that without more info?

I’m guessing she wants to expose her kids. I’d love to. Are you in Monsey vicinity?

tweety1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 5:09 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I’m guessing she wants to expose her kids. I’d love to. Are you in Monsey vicinity?

Makes no difference. I wouldn't out myself anyway.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics