Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Leftover ground nuts

LO

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:12 pm
Hi all! I have a bunch of leftover ground nuts from Pesach - my dh bought me two big bags when I asked for two small ones. Smile What can I do with them? I don't have room to freeze them until next Pesach...I have about 3 lbs I think... Can't Believe It LOL

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 1:41 pm
Bake cakes or cookies
Use it as a coating for schnitzel

LO

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 1:43 pm
Any good recipes that call for a lot of nuts? Smile Preferably cookies but cakes work too....Thanks!

epic

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 2:50 pm
To use some up , melt good quality chocolate and peanut butter. Add in the ground nuts, coconut, granola .... and freeze. And that gets you amazing yummy easy chocolate bark. So easy and yummy
Or I use my ground nuts as a coating with sugar combined for baked apples.. I store in freezer till I use it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins