Home

Help me write a "personal statement" for college acceptance

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:11 am
Hi, looking for someone to help me write a personal statement of 300-500 words for college acceptance. it needs to include the reasons I'm pursuing a career/degree in Psychology. any professionals out here or reference to one?
Back to top

amother




Chartreuse
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 8:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi, looking for someone to help me write a personal statement of 300-500 words for college acceptance. it needs to include the reasons I'm pursuing a career/degree in Psychology. any professionals out here or reference to one?
firetruck has some great writers for personal statements.
Check their ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

(I used writers for my specific career, depending what point I was at, different ones, so I can't recommend someone specific)
Back to top

amother




Lemonlime
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 11:43 am
I'm going to be very blunt: if you can't write this yourself, how are you going to handle college level coursework?
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 11:56 am
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
I'm going to be very blunt: if you can't write this yourself, how are you going to handle college level coursework?

Plenty of college students get tutoring assistance, not sure why that is a bad thing considering that not everyone is good at writing. In fact, many if not all colleges have programs where they offer writing assistance because they want students to succeed. Not being the best writer in the world should not be the reason not to go to college.
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:04 pm
Help isn’t the same thing as plagiarism.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:30 pm
sequoia wrote:
Help isn’t the same thing as plagiarism.


Exactly. I asked for help. I am going back to school after many years being out of it and need some help easing me back in. I have my points and know somewhat what I want to write, I need help formulating it into a statement. I happened to have scored in the A’s in writing in high school, but that was a looonnnggg time ago.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 5:43 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
firetruck has some great writers for personal statements.
Check their ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

(I used writers for my specific career, depending what point I was at, different ones, so I can't recommend someone specific)


Firetruck? havent heard of that?
Back to top

amother




Bluebonnet
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 6:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Firetruck? havent heard of that?

I think she meant Fiverr?
Back to top

dragoneye126




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 7:33 pm
I am a writing tutor, and I would be happy to work with you. Feel free to PM me!
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 7:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Exactly. I asked for help. I am going back to school after many years being out of it and need some help easing me back in. I have my points and know somewhat what I want to write, I need help formulating it into a statement. I happened to have scored in the A’s in writing in high school, but that was a looonnnggg time ago.


Hatzlacha!!
Back to top

amother




Chartreuse
 

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 8:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Firetruck? havent heard of that?


Fiverr.

Sorry about the autocorrect 🙈
Back to top

dragoneye126




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 11:43 am
Bumping this up so OP can see my offer.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Y"T Clothing Finds
by amother
0 Today at 1:26 pm View last post
Where or who taught you personal finance
by amother
32 Today at 11:09 am View last post
Clothes for "rounder" body types (preteen girls)
by amother
7 Yesterday at 12:50 am View last post
Opinions on Dr Naomi Wolf's book "The Bodies of Others: The
by Mevater
3 Wed, Sep 28 2022, 4:57 pm View last post
Don't forget to write a PRUZBAL
by keym
7 Tue, Sep 27 2022, 9:32 pm View last post