Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Has anyone taken the new booster?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:18 am
It’s ok to admit that you were fooled into doing something by those you respect. I wonder how many will be brave enough to ever say it out loud.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:21 am
amother Blonde wrote:
It’s ok to admit that you were fooled into doing something by those you respect. I wonder how many will be brave enough to ever say it out loud.

I have done so more than once in my life, but possibly not on the same topics as you. And that's ok.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:22 am
amother Blonde wrote:

They just LOL their way through thinking it makes them look smarter than people who actually think.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:23 am
amother Daylily wrote:
They just LOL their way through thinking it makes them look smarter than people who actually think.

You can spend erev RH insulting people who think differently than you.

Not for me.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:26 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
LOL Yeah, that's me, living in a box.

Also silliness.

Exactly. Notice how everyone is posting under anon. Why is that? Perhaps the lady doth protest too much...

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:27 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

Not for me.

Do you have a better explanation for getting the booster beyond "you do you'? Is there any logical reason for your position?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:36 am
fleetwood wrote:
Why can't anyone just answer the question without pushing an agenda?

What's wrong with saying, no, I haven't taken it because I see no reason to take it and btw the CDC has been wrong about many things so far.

Is that pushing an agenda?

Is it ok to ask you why you took the booster?

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:36 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
Do you have a better explanation for getting the booster beyond "you do you'? Is there any logical reason for your position?

Sure. Start a spinoff if you'd like to discuss this.

For now, I'm going to back off so we can get back to the topic, if any posters have any relevant information regarding receiving the bivalent covid booster.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:39 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

Not for me.

All you do is push your opinion without explaining. Then you go on to say how much better your thinking is than anyone around here. Then you complain that youre insulted after insulting others. But you still don’t say anything of substance. We all explained our side pretty well. Can you?

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:41 am
amother Daylily wrote:
All you do is push your opinion without explaining. Then you go on to say how much better your thinking is than anyone around here. Then you complain that youre insulted after insulting others. But you still don’t say anything of substance. We all explained our side pretty well. Can you?

I just told everyone to do themselves and that this isn't something to be fighting about or a zealot about.

How is that pushing my opinion on anyone?

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:42 am
What's wrong with saying, no, I haven't taken it because I see no reason to take it and btw the CDC has been wrong about many things so far.

Is that pushing an agenda?

Is it ok to ask you why you took the booster?

Asked and answered as we say in my world. The question was did you take it? Your answer is no. Move on.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:42 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I just told everyone to do themselves and that this isn't something to be fighting about or a zealot about.

How is that pushing my opinion on anyone?

Don't bother arguing with anonymous women who don't have the guts to answer under their screen name.

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 8:55 am
Goldie613 wrote:
I'm curious if your reaction to the new booster was any different than your reaction to any previous Covid shots (regular or booster) you took.

"I took it last week and I'm fine" doesn't mean anything. What about a month. What about 2 years. What about 10 years. This is the most frustrating part for me. It's just so stupid.

As someone who developed autoimmune diseases at age 20, so obviously something happened before then but who knows what.... it's like sure for 20 years I felt fine but then guess what, I no longer did.

Real health is longterm
It's not if your arm was sore for 10 minutes after

exaustedmom

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:28 am
Personally, I wouldn't take a booster that was just tested on 8 mice, but that's just me.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:38 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Sure. Start a spinoff if you'd like to discuss this.

For now, I'm going to back off so we can get back to the topic, if any posters have any relevant information regarding receiving the bivalent covid booster.

Just bizarre that you and fleetwood refuse to write 3 sentences explaining why taking the booster is a good idea.

We are all adults capable of having a rational friendly conversation.

In the amount of time (and words) it took you to write that you refuse to explain, you could have explained it.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:40 am
fleetwood wrote:
Don't bother arguing with anonymous women who don't have the guts to answer under their screen name.

No one wants to argue. Why don't you take 15 seconds and write 3 sentences explaining why you think the average typical person should be taking boosters?

It's so strange that the 2 women here that got the booster, adamantly refuse to give their side.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:40 am
amother Blonde wrote:
So why don’t you get vaccinated if you believe it’s the cure?

Huh? I didn’t say anything about a cute. All I said was that long covid is not the same thing as getting it more than once.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:43 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Huh? I didn’t say anything about a cute. All I said was that long covid is not the same thing as getting it more than once.

She said long covid and said getting it multiple times, I was responding to that. I don’t think the booster helps either of them. There is no proof that unvaccinated people are suffering more.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:43 am
Just bizarre that you and fleetwood refuse to write 3 sentences explaining why taking the booster is a good idea.

We are all adults capable of having a rational friendly conversation.

In the amount of time (and words) it took you to write that you refuse to explain, you could have explained it.

Why is staying on topic bizarre? Start a spin off.

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:54 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I haven’t yet but I likely will. Figuring out when I want to schedule it around work , YT, kid stuff.

Op, you do you.

Did you check to see if you have antibodies before runnning to take your fourth or fifth vaccine? I didnt take any of the vaccines and never had covid but apparently I have antibodies so I dont need the vaccine. And I fail to see how anyone can take a vaccine that was only tested on 8 mice which isnt a real scientific study at all. Biden said covid was over so no I again dont understand why people are taking a vaccine that hasnt been studied. And for those saying that the vaccine helped lessen the symptoms, just remember that thousands of people had asymptomatic covid without the vaccine so the vaccine wouldnt have made a difference at all. But if you do feel like you desperately need a drug to help you cope with the anxiety of covid (which at this point is worse than covid itself) then def do a blood test to check for antibodies before taking an untested drug.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics