Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Have you taken the sod haadam course?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Lightcyan

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 12:17 pm
Bum0

amother
Cognac

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 10:24 pm
How many weeks in is the course?
It takes time until it gets practical...

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 10:43 pm
I started the course after hearing her speak live which I think makes it easier to relate to the classes while listening.

my friend took foundation last year for the first time it took her quite a few weeks to get the gist and to be able to start enjoying it. she was also quite disappointed at first. she ended up being blown away and went on to expansion.

You don't need to overthink if you're getting the points right and what you need to work on. it all filters over slowly. To be honest my attention span isn't that great and I could sometimes tune in and out and still am seeing beautiful big changes in myself and my family.

Hatzlacha

amother
Lemonlime

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 3:30 am
I'm looking for someone who wants to take over my subscription to this course at 1/2 price. I don't get to listen to it.
Please pm me or call 845 533 2404

Last edited by amother on Sun, Jan 29 2023, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Canary

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 3:42 am
OP, I agree. I went through the course last year. It was empowering words but didn’t create such a shift. (I wonder about all the positive reviews like what’s wrong with me 🙈) I am doing now a self-regulation challenge with the Guttmann sisters. It just started. Takes 9 weeks. They bring together psychology and physiology. I’m only into challenge 2 and it’s working slow and steady. Ver practical.

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 3:47 am
Did you do both levels ?
What is the guttman course?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 3:52 am
amother Canary wrote:
OP, I agree. I went through the course last year. It was empowering words but didn’t create such a shift. (I wonder about all the positive reviews like what’s wrong with me 🙈) I am doing now a self-regulation challenge with the Guttmann sisters. It just started. Takes 9 weeks. They bring together psychology and physiology. I’m only into challenge 2 and it’s working slow and steady. Ver practical.

Course with Guttmann sisters?
Can you explain ?

amother
Canary

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 4:43 am
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Course with Guttmann sisters?
Can you explain ?

They run something called an 18 Day self-regulation challenge, teaching ways for each person to learn about self-awareness to self-regulation to self-actualization. My sister took it last year because she was having a hard time and therapy wasn’t helping enough. She said it created immediate change. I’m encouraged bec it’s a year later and I still see her doing well.

They used to do it over 6 weeks. They now hold it over 9 weeks. It’s online. They have a community support if you want it. And they are available during this time as they do it with you. It’s under their nonprofit work. Here’s the link: https://handsonapproaches.com/.....enge/

I’m not sure if you can still sign up as we just started. You can reach out to them. ❤️

amother
Canary

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 4:44 am
amother Cognac wrote:
Did you do both levels ?
What is the guttman course?

No. Only the first level.

I just shared in the previous post.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 5:19 am
Anyone had Miss Grama as a teacher who took the course? I had wishy-washy feelings toward her- she was a great teacher but hard to be respected as a person. I'd like to know if anyone was able to overcome those feelings to accept the course contents and grow from it. I would then consider taking it. I've heard such amazing feedback.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 5:56 am
amother Coral wrote:
Anyone had Miss Grama as a teacher who took the course? I had wishy-washy feelings toward her- she was a great teacher but hard to be respected as a person. I'd like to know if anyone was able to overcome those feelings to accept the course contents and grow from it. I would then consider taking it. I've heard such amazing feedback.

She talks about that in the second year of the course, she shares very personal information
In my opinion everybody should take it, it's completely life changing

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 5:59 am
amother Sunflower wrote:
She talks about that in the second year of the course, she shares very personal information
In my opinion everybody should take it, it's completely life changing

Wow, thank you!
What do you mean when you say "second year"? Do you mean in the Expansion course?

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:02 am
amother Coral wrote:
Anyone had Miss Grama as a teacher who took the course? I had wishy-washy feelings toward her- she was a great teacher but hard to be respected as a person..

What do u mean x respected? Did the girls x behave?
I did first level, thought she sounded so healthy...?

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:05 am
amother Cognac wrote:
How many weeks in is the course?
It takes time until it gets practical...

Upto shuir 8

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:07 am
amother Marigold wrote:
I started the course after hearing her speak live which I think makes it easier to relate to the classes while listening.

my friend took foundation last year for the first time it took her quite a few weeks to get the gist and to be able to start enjoying it. she was also quite disappointed at first. she ended up being blown away and went on to expansion.

You don't need to overthink if you're getting the points right and what you need to work on. it all filters over slowly. To be honest my attention span isn't that great and I could sometimes tune in and out and still am seeing beautiful big changes in myself and my family.

Hatzlacha

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond so detailed! Gives me koach to continue..

So she spoke on shuir 5 about a negative husband and just to keep connecting and getting outside help for the time being...that part turned me off a bit 🙈...took this course to prevent outside help! My husband also suffers from jealousy like if I tell my sister something before I tell him he's all jealous and says I shared with her first whatvr...thought she'll have some practical tips

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:08 am
Surrendered wrote:
I'm looking for someone who wants to take over my subscription to this course at 1/2 price. I don't get to listen to it.
Please pm me or call 845 533 2404

Problem is you can't give it over😏. I would too...

I took blimie hellers course after each course I felt like I'm empowered walking away from something big...here I feel like I'm listening to a beautiful shuir...which isn't worth the price imo

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:11 am
amother Coral wrote:

She is miss grama?

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:11 am
amother Cognac wrote:
What do u mean x respected? Did the girls x behave?
I did first level, thought she sounded so healthy...?

No, that's not what I meant. Hard to explain.
She had more of an overinflated ego, and was in charge of assigning twelfth grade jobs, and of course if she didn't like you, you were out of luck of getting a somewhat decent job.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:12 am
amother Lightcyan wrote:
She is miss grama?

Yup! Miss Tzivia Grama. Her younger sister (now Mrs Tehilla Gaeler) taught us too.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 6:13 am
which school?
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational