Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Mother's seeing their kids in childcare/playgroup

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 1:03 am
That other thread have me a mini panic attack. But then I calmed myself that my son who is in a group of 20 kids with two morahs comes home so happy and so excited every day. The first thing in the morning he asks me to go to gan and when he gets there he doesn't say bye but just runs inside. So I feel calmer.
MOTHER PLEASE WATCH HOW YOUR BABY/TODDLER ACTS, IS HE HAPPY, CALM OR CVETCHY CRYING OR A LITTLE TO CALM AND QUIET?
And to the morahs that found it disturbs when mothers come to check out the place, there are so many solutions or that. My daughter's playgroup had a huge window that I could look inside and the kids couldn't see me. I was so much calmer when I saw that she stopped crying after a minute every time. Another place I used to send my baby to had cameras and a live update system that the mothers could see. Everything got pushed in with a button: feeding, sleeping, waking up, diaper changed, crying and playing and other notes don't remember. There are so many options to be transparent and still professional.

amother
NeonPink

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 1:17 am
I agree.

I'm a morah, and I let the parents come in whenever they want to. I have nothing to hide. Of course it's a mess with toys everywhere most of the morning, but the kids are bh so so happy.

I have 8, 2-3 year olds, and help most days, but not all of the time. Its very manageable, busy but I keep the kids happy.

It does take some kids more time to settle in though, so the crying at the beginning is very normal, and ok. They get used to it quickly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics