Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Robot Mop/Vacuum
Previous  1  2

true me

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 10:53 am
benny wrote:
I purchased it without the add on for now. I don't know ow how necessary it is for that price. They said it could be added on later.

The add on is only compatible to the S7 maxv, it doesn't work with the S7.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:17 pm
Bumping again to see if anyone has info regarding cleaning products for the s7 maxv

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:21 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
Bumping again to see if anyone has info regarding cleaning products for the s7 maxv

I have the S7, I have only used it with water so far and it does a great job

nicole81

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:25 pm
If anyone is looking at different models, I love my irobot j7+. It's fabulous, send me pics to see if something is a temporary or permanent obstacle, and then gives me the option to remove any temporary obstacles and the "tidy up" by redoing the small areas. It recognizes shoes and wires and doesn't get stuck. Has worked great on my wood floors, as well as a low pile runner and a 2" shag carpet.

I have a separate irobot mop from a few years ago, I think the m4 or m6 (which can also do a Swiffer type sweep) and I link them so that when the vacuum is done, the mop does it's job.

I've used the irobot cleaning solution and it's good. But when I ran out, diluted Mr. Clean has worked just fine.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 4:43 pm
Hi! Any help appreciated!
Any update on the RoboRock S7 mopping feature? I keep seeing it doesn't replace a thorough mop during the week. Does it just wipe the floor with water or kind of scrub a bit as it mops?

amother
Fern

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 5:12 pm
https://shop.narwal.com/products/narwal-freo

Anyone know anything about this brand? I saw it on someone's Instagram and it looks so cool. But I really don't trust Instagram.
It's also really expensive but I see that the roborock s7 max is similar price.
My cleaning lady left and I'm thinking for the price of what I pay her in a month and half maybe it's worth to invest in this.

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 5:14 pm
amother Stone wrote:
Any update on the RoboRock S7 mopping feature? I keep seeing it doesn't replace a thorough mop during the week. Does it just wipe the floor with water or kind of scrub a bit as it mops?

It's like user a swiffer wet pad - you still need 1x a week of manual mopping but the robo mop with give you a really clean floor in between if it runs every day.

amother
Peony

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 5:17 pm
amother Stone wrote:

It removes light dirt and leaves the floor looking clean. It won't get rid of caked on food or really thick grime. If you run it daily it usually does a good job.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 5:48 pm
I have mine run daily and my floors are clean. I do have to do a couple more sticky spots manually. But I think the mop also loosens it up because seems easier than usual. Maybe because nothing ever sits since it's mopped daily.

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:12 pm
You can try to spray the heavier spots before you run the robot.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:13 pm
Thank you everyone!
I was hoping to use it on 2 floors. I doubt I would use it every day unless
Do you think its still worthwhile for floor maintenance if I use it letssay every other day?
I currently have a great robot vacuum. I really would even be ok with a robot mop only. Any recommendations??
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics