Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding
Where is all the Target formula!?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:03 am
We switched from Enfamil to the Target version because it's half the price but now I can't find it anywhere! We can't afford to keep buying name-brand but we don't qualify for WIC. Does anyone know if they're getting back to the regular stock soon?

stillnewlywed

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:05 am
I had this problem for the past year!! It was insane. Bh my baby just turned one and I switched him to milk. I checked the target app almost daily. It randomly came back in stock and when it did I ordered a bunch. I ended up having on hand most of the time but still did have to buy the regular Enfamil brand sometimes.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:09 am
I had the same issue with my now 1 yr old. I found the walmart compare to Enfamil worked for my baby too so when that was in stock, I bought as many as allowed. Sam's club has a compare to Enfamil too I believe.

It's crazy that we need to scrounge around for formula!

amother
Dahlia

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:28 am
I find with target and Walmart you just need to check all hours of day and sometime randomly they'll have it .. and this is not only formula

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:30 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
I find with target and Walmart you just need to check all hours of day and sometime randomly they'll have it .. and this is not only formula

Formula of all things is pretty darn important for babies that need it. I cannot nurse and my baby didn't do well on many formulas (I tried SO many). It was her only food! Imagine if there was no food available at all for people. It's crazy. Babies are people too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding