Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
My unorthodox life 2 is out

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 6:38 am
It’s not as the first one at all. The first was glamorous and interesting at most but now it’s just sad and very demented and twisted. Every one have problems and mental issues. Robert is reduced to begging for love from his lover and self hate the girls are pathetic and karma got to everyone. The only normal one Silvio got out of it and trying to get his money back.

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 7:08 am
amother OP wrote:
It’s not as the first one at all. The first was glamorous and interesting at most but now it’s just sad and very demented and twisted. Every one have problems and mental issues. Robert is reduced to begging for love from his lover and sel hate the girls are pathetic and karma got to everyone. The only normal one Silvio got out of it and trying to get his money back.

Never saw a single episode of either season and I could have told you this.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:12 pm
I liked the fun and aspirational of season 1.
This is hard to watch. Especially the relationships with the kids. They are either trying to be healthy and distance from her (poor little Aron!) or under her spell.

WhatFor

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:24 pm
I think there's a thread on this:

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....99588

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:40 pm
Its so strange that Julia considers herself a liberated feminist who doesnt rely on men for anything yet remains in the apartment Silvio owns and even claims that Silvio did something wrong for taking his own art (going as far as to get a restraining order against him for "stealing" his own art). Why on earth did she stay in his house and let him move out when it should be the other way around? If you are a strong woman then you wouldnt stay in your estranged husbands house especially since you claim that he was abusive towards you. She should have left that house and found a new place to live using the money that she claims to have made on her own. She comes across as a gold digger who relies on men for money and places to live instead of being the strong independent liberated feminist she claims to be. Her hypocrisy is astonishing.

Her protruding bones are not attractive either and I hope that she goes to some kind of eating disorder rehab to deal with what is a clear eating disorder.

amother
Mulberry

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
It’s not as the first one at all. The first was glamorous and interesting at most but now it’s just sad and very demented and twisted. Every one have problems and mental issues. Robert is reduced to begging for love from his lover and self hate the girls are pathetic and karma got to everyone. The only normal one Silvio got out of it and trying to get his money back.

So why are you wasting your brain and time on such low class drivel?
Why would anyone?

mizle10

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 6:02 pm
Why would anyone give this woman attention???
I haven't and will not watch a single episode of either season.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:03 am
amother Mulberry wrote:
So why are you wasting your brain and time on such low class drivel?
Why would anyone?

Because her main subject that she attracts viewers is by stamping on our Tora and jewish community and I’m trying to at least try to fight her on this forum at least.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:05 am
mizle10 wrote:
Why would anyone give this woman attention???
I haven't and will not watch a single episode of either season.

The reason I watched it is only because I was doing a mandate job and out of boredom wanted to see what happened to her. Turned out she remained a problematic person who ruined her life and keep ruining her children’s life.

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:11 am
FWIW, watching the show makes it more successful and encourages more seasons

Netflix doesn’t care how you rate it. They go by viewers. You are adding to the views and therefore promoting it just by clicking play

mizle10

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:13 am
amother OP wrote:
The reason I watched it is only because I was doing a mandate job and out of boredom wanted to see what happened to her. Turned out she remained a problematic person who ruined her life and keep ruining her children’s life.

Which means you either read her book or watched the first season.
Which brings me back to my question.

Why would anyone give this woman attention??

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:26 am
Gotta say season 2 was very satisfying. She got pummeled on all sides while remaining the same self-centered, manipulative control freak.
Her ex put her in her place, and her son became yeshivish and has grown quite the backbone since last season.

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:26 pm
Who would've thunk her problems aren't even related to orthodox Judaism... Banging head

I wouldn't watch a single episode either. Why provide any brainspace to something this crippled all in the name of defaming Judaism
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics