Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Does anyone know if this vax info is true?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 10:52 pm
Not the anecdote, just the info listed here.

LauraAboli:
In the first 6 years of life your child receives the following through vaccines:

•17,500 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
•5,700 mcg aluminum (neurotoxin)
•Unknown amounts of fetal bovine serum(aborted cow blood)
•801.6 mcg formaldehyde (carcinogen, embalming agent)
•23,250 mcg gelatin (ground up animal carcass)
•500 mcg human albumin (human blood)
•760 mcg of monosodium L-glutamate (causes obesity & diabetes)
•Unknown amounts of MRC-5 cells (aborted human babies)
•Over 10 mcg neomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 0.075 mcg polymyxin B (antibiotic)
•Over 560 mcg polysorbate 80 (carcinogen)
•116 mcg potassium chloride (used in a lethal injection)
•188 mcg potassium phosphate (liquid fertilizer agent)
•260 mcg sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
•70 mcg sodium borate (Borax, used for cockroach control)
•54,100 mcg of sodium chloride (table salt)
•Unknown amounts of sodium citrate (food additive)
•Unknown amounts of sodium hydroxide (Danger! Corrosive)
•2,800 mcg sodium phosphate (toxic to any organism)
•Unknown amounts of sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate (toxic to any organism)
•32,000 mcg sorbitol (Not to be injected)
•0.6 mcg streptomycin (antibiotic)
•Over 40,000 mcg sucrose (cane sugar)
•35,000 mcg yeast protein (fungus)
•5,000 mcg urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
•Other chemical residuals

(From the book, "What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know About Vaccines" - By Dr.Todd M. Elsner)

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~  By  Iris Figueroa

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients present in routine vaccines:

◾️Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾️Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾️Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾️Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾️Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾️Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾️Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾️Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾️Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾️African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾️Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾️E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾️DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾️Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/p.....2.pdf

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:03 pm
No clue about the amounts but many of these ingredients I recognize from having read some vaccine inserts.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:10 pm
No idea, but how much gunk are we breathing in every day? Or how much plastic are we eating and drinking?
Some of the things can also sound scary when really they aren’t. Like the state that tried to ban dihydrogen monoxide and almost succeeded in banning water

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:11 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
No idea, but how much gunk are we breathing in every day? Or how much plastic are we eating and drinking?
Some of the things can also sound scary when really they aren’t. Like the state that tried to ban dihydrogen monoxide and almost succeeded in banning water

Can we please stay on topic please.

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:18 pm
Could be a problem but also could be not.
There’s arsenic in alot of water but we don’t get nervous about drinking lots of water, because some things are not a problem in limited quantities.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:18 pm
It literally lists sources. Go to the sources and read them. That's how you do research
You can read the actual inserts at justtheinserts.com

amother
Lightcoral

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:20 pm
Very sobering and concerning
As would be arsenic in water even in “tolerable” amounts
Hashem Yishmor

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:23 pm
Terrible. Im glad people are waking up.
BH my daughter is not vaxxed, healthy and thriving kah.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can we please stay on topic please.

I found that post being very on topic. It brings very valid points.
Do you know that formaldehyde is naturally occurring in many fruits and veggies and in much higher amounts than on your list? Did you stop eating pears, btw?

amother
Springgreen

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:25 pm
Wow so many of us got these and are doing so well.
I guess they’re not as bad as I thought.

Sounds okay.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:31 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Do you know that formaldehyde is naturally occurring in many fruits and veggies and in much higher amounts than on your list? Did you stop eating pears, btw?

So if the air and food have poisons does that mean we should be adding to that burden?
And yes we should be avoiding as much toxins as we can handle to avoid without affecting us mentally, money wise or otherwise.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:37 pm
amother Amber wrote:

Hmm do you know that the digestive tract (and respiratory tract too) has filtering mechanisms so not everything we ingest actually ends up in our bloodstream. With injection the body cannot filter what gets in and with some of these the body has a very difficult time getting it out of the system. Sometimes it ends up stuck somewhere in the body (like aluminum in the brain) and with build up or time can cause problems.

amother
Clematis

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:37 pm
Actually they dont use babies from abortions.
They use babies from miscarriages and stillbirths.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:39 pm
amother Springgreen wrote:
Wow so many of us got these and are doing so well.
I guess they’re not as bad as I thought.

Sounds okay.

Good for you. Keep in mind that there are new vaccines being added to the schedule every few years, so the burden of it gets harder too.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:41 pm
amother Clematis wrote:
Actually they dont use babies from abortions.
They use babies from miscarriages and stillbirths.

This is not true.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRC-5

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:44 pm
amother Dustypink wrote:
So if the air and food have poisons does that mean we should be adding to that burden?
And yes we should be avoiding as much toxins as we can handle to avoid without affecting us mentally, money wise or otherwise.

You are constantly consuming much higher (thousand times) amounts of many ingredients on that list that naturally exist in many fruits and veggies. And you are trying to tell me that these minuscule amounts in the vaccines have any impact on you? I repeat my question. Did you stop eating pears, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, potatoes, plums, onions? Do you drink tea?

mandr

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:49 pm
amother Dustypink wrote:
Good for you. Keep in mind that there are new vaccines being added to the schedule every few years, so the burden of it gets harder too.

And many being dropped. This year at his well visit my baby got a four in one shot. It wasn't around by my other kids. So less shots and less “poison” now.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:52 pm
amother Amber wrote:
You are constantly consuming much higher (thousand times) amounts of many ingredients on that list that naturally exist in many fruits and veggies. And you are trying to tell me that these minuscule amounts in the vaccines have any impact on you? I repeat my question. Did you stop eating pears, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, potatoes, plums, onions? Do you drink tea?

And I will repeat too. Yes we should be avoiding what we can. But we can't go crazy or starving.
Most of it is going straight out and does not enter the blood.
Yes tiny amounts can have an impact if it's directly injected, especially in babies, and especially if it's one after the other in short periods of time and the body did not finish detoxing the previous one(s). (BTW cdc never studied effect of combined schedule)

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 11:56 pm
mandr wrote:
And many being dropped. This year at his well visit my baby got a four in one shot. It wasn't around by my other kids. So less shots and less “poison” now.

4 in one does not equal less poison. They make them separately and then combine it in one vial. A lot of the ingredients are used to process the antigen (virus) and that does not get less with combined vaccines. Maybe adjuvant or preservative can be less. It's worse actually because it's all at once.

mandr

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:09 am
This is such a pathetic compilation of "research" that OP provided. Whoever is taking that at face value is reading half a sentence and choosing to forget the rest of the sentence. For example:

After being brutally raped and beaten, the woman was still...
[the woman is dead, you say]

...alive.

You can't do that to biased "research". You're ignoring the real facts and just choosing to believe this exciting danger hype. Let's take the formaldehyde "poison" you speak of:

Quote:
"The human body produces and uses formaldehyde as part of the process of metabolism. The amount of natural formaldehyde in a 2-month-old infant’s blood (around 1.1 milligrams in total) is ten times greater than the amount found in any vaccine (less than 0.1 milligrams). A pear contains around 50 times more formaldehyde than is found in any vaccine."

-- From the University of Oxford - https://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vk/vac.....ients

And regarding combination vaccines:

Quote:
"Although the number of vaccines has increased, the number of antigens in vaccines has actually gone down dramatically. Antigens are the active ingredient in vaccines, the parts made from viruses or bacteria which challenge the immune system so that it makes antibodies to fight the disease. In 1960 there were around 3200 antigens in components of vaccines that protected babies and children against just four diseases. By 2012, vaccines for babies and children contained just over 60 antigens but protected against 11 diseases."

-- same source as previous

So yes, if you are doing research, do us all a favor and do it the right way.
Page 1 of 10   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics