Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Only good things

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 9:40 am
Let's say only good things about dead.

Arafat's dead. GOOD!!!!!!

chestnut

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:21 am
LOL
it is good. I'm still surprised how the world didn't react appropriately to all the craziness that surrounded his death: no one still knows the cause of death; it's a known fact that his wife was getting monthly support from him that came from PA money (which in reality is US aid); they announced the burial day (Friday) while he was still alive (on Wednesday); it's also known that there were negotiations with his wife about a huge amount of money support for her.

how come the world is quiet?

Last edited by chestnut on Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tefila

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:25 am
LOL LOL LOL LOL

proudmom

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:40 am
I thought he wasnt married in the first place? I heard that he died from aids.

Tefila

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:42 am
This is getting jucier....who knows the true version though or is this it!

gryp

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 10:50 am
I hear from debka and other places that he died from AIDS, he was a homosexual, but he was married and his wife Suha was living in France and very friendly (....) with Chirac... he was actually dead for a week but they denied it until they could figure out what to do with that wife and who would take over him. as far as I know they are still deciding.

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 11:57 am
Quote:
how come the world is quiet?

b/c he really is a nobody. True, he killed, damaged & cheated millions, but in essence he's a nobody, filth, dirt.
He died like he lived - sick, gross, repulsive.
What did he die from? I don't really care - as long as his filth doesn't disgrace the face of this Earth anymore, I don't really care how it happened. But I'm glad it was painful.
Also, there is a lot to cover up for & I think everybody's scared of what can become known. Why do they need to provide for his wife? Doesn't she have enough $ in the bank yet - apparently, she knows something. France probably has what to hide - they provide $ for textbooks that teach hatred (remember, their missles were found in Irak?).
They're scared.
Also, they've got to look like they're in control - he's gone, here's the replacement, look how efficient we are!!

zuncompany

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 12:12 pm
The AIDs thing is a rumor, but a lot of medical facts to support it. From what I have heard on talk radio france is the only country that will not disclose reason for death on the death certificate if the dead person doesn't want it to be. Cover up anyone?

His wife is a catholic and hasn't lived with him for 3 years. They have a 9 year old daughter together. He has been stealing money for his private use for years... all US aid to help the palestinian people. Its rediculas. And now she is getting it? Oh please!!! When will those people wake up and smell the coffee.

Something good: did you hear how the people acted when he was being burried and during the funeral? They showed the world how they are animals. However did the world listen?

Sara

chestnut

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 12:18 pm
the reason they r still providing for her is:
1. she knows where he hid millions of $$
2. she was the only one who could let them turn off the life support.

re: whether his death was painful. unfortunately, I doubt it, he was in coma.

re: AIDS. it's rumors, but who knows for sure?

his wife is a catholic, but converted. even before they got married, he supported her studies in Sorbonne

all of this would be funny if it wouldn't be so sad

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 12:36 pm
Peopel were joking: arafat died and saw the gehenim he was going to instead of the " paradise" he was promised for killing jews so he came back to the world but couldnt take it either so he died again.

chestnut

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 12:37 pm
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.....er_dc

Only Arafat Family Can Get Medical Dossier -France

PARIS (Reuters) - French Foreign Minister Michel Barnier said on Tuesday France would release Yasser Arafat (news - web sites)'s medical dossier only to his family, despite a request for details by Palestinian leaders.

The Palestinian leaders said they wanted full information on the Palestinian president's death in a Paris hospital last week, challenging French laws under which his widow has maintained a veil of secrecy.

"Yasser Arafat's medical dossier will be handed over, in accordance with the law and the rules, to those who have a right to know and who ask for it, and I mean family members," Barnier told France's Europe 1 radio.

"The family of Yasser Arafat has the right do what it likes (with the dossier)," he added.

French doctors are bound by privacy laws invoked by Arafat's widow Suha which prevent them releasing details.

Aides said Arafat, 75, died on Nov. 11 after going into a coma and suffering a brain hemorrhage. But they did not say what illness caused this to happen.

Rumors have been rife that Arafat has been suffering from anything from cancer of the stomach to a rare blood disorder.

Palestinian militants have accused Israel of poisoning Arafat, a charge denied by Israeli and French officials but which threatens to fuel discontent in the West Bank and Gaza and complicate the succession process.

"I have heard my colleague Nabil Shaath, the Palestinian foreign minister, say very firmly that the theory of poisoning did not stand up," Barnier said of the murder allegations.

BASICALLY, WE'LL NEVER KNOW THE CAUSE

zuncompany

Post Tue, Nov 16 2004, 2:42 pm
obviously there is something to hide or they wouldn't.

Rivka

Post Wed, Nov 17 2004, 11:34 am
True about the death thing, they already were talking about who will replace him and the funeral and getting it all ready when he supposedly was still alive but I didn't think he was, he was probably in the mortuary.
Also notice how France took him in their hospital with open arms.
Oh and ofcourse Israel are to blame coz they have to be part of it somehow.
I don't know how true the homo rumours are, but they are mainly coming from Israel, probably to do with the way his kisses his mates.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics