Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Hooded towels

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 8:02 pm
Did you use one ever? For how long? I never used one. They are so thin and don't aborb well.

MiracleMama

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 8:33 pm
Some are better quality then others, though I have yet to find a great one. But I used them when my son was a newborn probably up til age 1; how absorbent do they need to be when they are that tiny and have hardly any hair?

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 10:05 pm
Most baby towels that I've seen were rather chintzy, although I did find some nice thick ones at Babies R Us (Koala Baby brand).

myfriends715

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 10:08 pm
we use them for our twins but they are growing out of them now.. if I could find them in a bigger size id keep using them.. its soo much easier

cuteson

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 10:55 am
actually I've never been using one my son is now 20 months I found a big one thick one and a very absorbent one by Ikea, I really like to use it now especially with the A/C on in the house I like to cover his head

dmmama

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 11:03 am
I still use them for dd (22 months) - I take her out of the tub, pop it on her head, and wrap the rest of it around her. I think it is a lot easier than trying to dry her head with a regular towel, plus it keeps her head warm. Also, just thinking about it now, but wouldn't a regular bath towel be awkward to use for a baby or little kid b/c it is so big?

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 11:24 am
My mom used them for my younger siblings, but not for me. Now, in my parents house, they are STILL used by my sisters, even though the oldest one after me is 17.... Wink

funny50

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 7:12 pm
I got for my dd who is 6 1/2 yrs a good thick hooded towel in kohl's. you were even able to buy a matching washcloth glove. I once found a thinner hooded towel in target, but it was a few months ago and I don't know if they still have it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics