Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Clothes that don’t sell?
Previous  1  2

amother
Banana

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 4:25 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
Some places have outlet stores. Kidichic outlet, heads of class outlet, ladida backstage, juvenile planet off 2nd etc

Kidichic only sells their own company

amother
Maple

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 4:54 pm
Depends what it is and why it didn't sell. I was in an outlet store in lakewood before Yom tov. Classy shabbos outfits sold. The ones with outdated colors and weird styles didn't. Swimwear, hair accessories, pajamas, sweaters sold very well. People don't care style. Their is actually a need for cheap clothing in lakewood not everyone wants to wear tottini all the time.

Make sure if your clothing is damaged your upfront with what's wrong with it.

I disagree with serendipity they actually seem very expensive for selling last year's clothing. The outlet stores are cheaper

amother
Mint

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:12 pm
Designer spot

amother
Arcticblue

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:23 pm
Bina drazin in Cleveland runs a huge gemach for needy families there she has her own movers who pick up the stuff from New York and Lakewood and she pays a little as well

amother
Rose

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:26 pm
Outlet on the 9 in lakewood sells past season stuff from a few brands.

amother
Canary

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:43 pm
First put them on sale before everyone else goes on sale. Weekday clothes you can still sell… you can post link here - I would buy at a discount.

mfb

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:45 pm
I know a Gemach that will take things if they are Heimish looking and give you whatever the tax form you need for giving it away.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:50 pm
Some stores rent a hall and make a big sale.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 9:13 pm
Thanks so much to everyone that responded.
I will contact the stores that were mentioned here.
The clothing are in excellent condition we just don’t have enough foot traffic through a small store
At this point, I would not be ready to donate although at the end of the season that may be an option

amother
Canary

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 10:35 pm
Advertise 10% off more than competitors doing now so that would be roughly 40% off. Ppl come to sales and even if they don’t buy they will come back next season IyH.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 10:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
The clothing are in excellent condition we just don’t have enough foot traffic through a small store
At this point, I would not be ready to donate although at the end of the season that may be an option

If you’re just starting out you might need more advertising and with a website and shipping you shouldn’t limit advertising to one area. Rather a popular magazine that’s read all over. Companies need more than foot traffic to survive these days. Online shopping is more popular.

momsprince

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 10:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do you have a website?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics