Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pandas?? What is the next step?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

anon23

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:16 am
amother Linen wrote:
Biocidin

Or oil of oregano and olive leaf extract

Or cryptolepis and Chinese skullcap

Also would you consider homeopathy?

I'm burned out from spending money on alternative treatments that don't help. I'm willing to purchase vitamins or extracts to try but I'm not willing to run from practitioner to practitioner in search of it.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:50 am
anon23 wrote:
I'm burned out from spending money on alternative treatments that don't help. I'm willing to purchase vitamins or extracts to try but I'm not willing to run from practitioner to practitioner in search of it.
Fair enough ❤️

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 12:00 pm
I use dr bulmash in Boro park and he told me to try probiotics for pandas, (I didn’t want more antibiotics) it actually seems to be helping.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 2:55 pm
Another vote for homeopathy.
We are using resilience natropathic for 1.5 years now and we have seen a tremendous improvement.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 3:51 pm
anon23 wrote:

Only thing I did was homeopathy thru RN. 2 years ago. Really helped us bh

frummom101

Post Sat, Nov 18 2023, 11:42 pm
Raindrop therapy 646-450-2725
or Pandashopeforhealing.com

This is a free service. helping kids struggling with PANDAS.

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 12:00 pm
frummom101 wrote:
Raindrop therapy 646-450-2725
or Pandashopeforhealing.com

This is a free service. helping kids struggling with PANDAS.

No offense, but I see that you posted the same recommendation on 3 old pandas threads at once and I see you only wrote 4 posts since you became a member... why are you so passionate about this?

Anyone besides frummom1 have experience with this?

anon23

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:46 pm
amother Linen wrote:
Fair enough ❤️

Hi again Smile B"H we are still in middle of weaning ds off zithromax, and it's going well. I wanted to look into the recommendations you gave:
Quote:
Biocidin
Or oil of oregano and olive leaf extract
Or cryptolepis and Chinese skullcap
Also would you consider homeopathy?

Is there any specific one that you've seen success with? It would just be preventative at this point B"H, to try to make sure the pandas doesn't come back.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:09 pm
anon23 wrote:
Is there any specific one that you've seen success with? It would just be preventative at this point B"H, to try to make sure the pandas doesn't come back.
We've done the cryptolepis and Chinese skullcap and also the olive leaf extract and oil of oregano. Both were effective. Never tried biocidin but it's supposed to be very potent. Whatever you do, the most important is to be consistent so that blood levels stay up. And stay on for a really long time. Our biggest mistake every time was thinking we could stop. Homeopathy is what finally got us off the train.

anon23

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:22 pm
amother Linen wrote:
We've done the cryptolepis and Chinese skullcap and also the olive leaf extract and oil of oregano. Both were effective. Never tried biocidin but it's supposed to be very potent. Whatever you do, the most important is to be consistent so that blood levels stay up. And stay on for a really long time. Our biggest mistake every time was thinking we could stop. Homeopathy is what finally got us off the train.

Do you have links to the products? There are a lot of options for both.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:29 pm
anon23 wrote:
Do you have links to the products? There are a lot of options for both.

Cryptolepis https://woodlandessence.com/pr....._ss=r
Chinese skullcap https://woodlandessence.com/pr....._ss=r

Oil of oregano https://www.iherb.com/pr/gaia-.....14520

Olive lead https://www.iherb.com/pr/gaia-.....38065

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 13 2024, 10:42 pm
Reviving this thread because I'm interested in hearing more about homeopathy. Anybody have any recommendations?

(Just for background we did augmentin for over a year. DD got much much better but symptoms never completely went away and every time she got sick with ANYTHING we were back to square one. I finally decided that some of her behaviors might be from being on antibiotics for over a year and took her off. Over the next six weeks we saw slow but steady improvement. But again she has never been completely symptom free. Currently having a little bit of a flair up, mainly ticks but some ADHD type behavior as well. At this point I will try anything to settle her nervous system down. It's literally painful to watch.)

Please help.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 9:53 am
amother Papaya wrote:
Reviving this thread because I'm interested in hearing more about homeopathy. Anybody have any recommendations?

(Just for background we did augmentin for over a year. DD got much much better but symptoms never completely went away and every time she got sick with ANYTHING we were back to square one. I finally decided that some of her behaviors might be from being on antibiotics for over a year and took her off. Over the next six weeks we saw slow but steady improvement. But again she has never been completely symptom free. Currently having a little bit of a flair up, mainly ticks but some ADHD type behavior as well. At this point I will try anything to settle her nervous system down. It's literally painful to watch.)

Please help.
Lots of pandas families use resilience naturopathic for homeopathy. They specialize in pandas and pans. They are all virtual. We've personally been using them for almost 3 years now. It's been a very very long journey, and at times it felt like we were going nowhere, but looking back I think we've come a very long way in areas that other interventions were not able to touch.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 10:24 am
amother Linen wrote:
Lots of pandas families use resilience naturopathic for homeopathy. They specialize in pandas and pans. They are all virtual. We've personally been using them for almost 3 years now. It's been a very very long journey, and at times it felt like we were going nowhere, but looking back I think we've come a very long way in areas that other interventions were not able to touch.

So I have a question, it seems from everything I read that all these therapies, (whether homeopathy, vitamins, diet changes, antibiotics, other forms of intervention) all take years and years and years of to eradicate the inflammation. How do we know the efficacy of any of the treatments if it seems like there are many options and they all seem to "work" eventually. Is it possible that the kid just 'outgrew' the behavior?

I'm not trying to be contrary here. I really want to know because we have been on this roller coaster for a really long time (if I think back, my dd was already symptomatic when she was about 2 and half but I didn't connect the dots right away and we didn't get a diagnosis until she was 4!). So I'm just curious if anyone has experience with seeing some kind of improvement earlier on in treatment, just so that I know that it's working! I'm willing to put in the work but I need to know that I'm getting somewhere early on in the treatment so that I'm motivated to continue.

Thanks for all your help

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 12:47 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Only thing I did was homeopathy thru RN. 2 years ago. Really helped us bh

Which provider do you use at RN?

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 1:44 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
So I have a question, it seems from everything I read that all these therapies, (whether homeopathy, vitamins, diet changes, antibiotics, other forms of intervention) all take years and years and years of to eradicate the inflammation. How do we know the efficacy of any of the treatments if it seems like there are many options and they all seem to "work" eventually. Is it possible that the kid just 'outgrew' the behavior?

I'm not trying to be contrary here. I really want to know because we have been on this roller coaster for a really long time (if I think back, my dd was already symptomatic when she was about 2 and half but I didn't connect the dots right away and we didn't get a diagnosis until she was 4!). So I'm just curious if anyone has experience with seeing some kind of improvement earlier on in treatment, just so that I know that it's working! I'm willing to put in the work but I need to know that I'm getting somewhere early on in the treatment so that I'm motivated to continue.

Thanks for all your help
Not everything takes years and years. If you want to know exactly whats working, try 1 thing at a time. But keep in mind sometimes you need to attack from several angles at once to make a dent. Also, there are ways to know if what youre doing is working even if complete healing is months or years away. And doing nothing certainly won't work. Vast majority of these kids do NOT simply outgrow their issues.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 9:09 pm
Hugs to all mothers on this thread
Bh we saw improvement with these gummies thank you to the amother who posted it.
DD takes 2 daily we are on our 3rd bottle already.

Yes it is a journey when she had the flu the symptoms flared up again

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07B5ZDTYF/?
_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aaxitk=0bb8665485be4445f5475e5e4c456319&hsa_cr_id=6669703150401&qid=1707962772&sr=1-3-9e67e56a-6f64-441f-a281-df67fc737124&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_2_title&pd_rd_w=OZqRX&content-id=amzn1.sym.417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b%3Aamzn1.sym.417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b&pf_rd_p=417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b&pf_rd_r=Z09JC8HT1EKERY4B59XV&pd_rd_wg=Nx3dO&pd_rd_r=3a5ff7c1-cfdd-4d9e-ac4f-5dc5303c2f43

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:33 pm
DC is on antibiotics for 10 months now. WE tried weaning twice and got worse again. I was recommended to try miracle clay when going off abx. Will try and hopefully will see results

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:51 pm
Talk to Isaac at Refua health. He has a regimen of vitamins he recommends. Though maybe first take blood work to check the level of enzymes this way you can compare after a couple months of the vitamins.

Either way probiotics is definitely a must for such a kid if you don’t already take. I give all my kids probiotics and my kid with pandas I give 2 a day.

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:54 pm
https://marsmedsupply.com/coll.....76603

I have a subscription from this website for these chewable probiotics. Its a company based out of Lakewood.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics