Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Appliance store that will advise best for small fridge?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 11 2023, 9:59 am
I bought a fridge lately and was told in the store that for the size I need theres only one thats decent quality. It turned out to be a lemon with terrible reviews.

I got the wrong advice. Its a piece of junk and there are other companies who make that small size that are much higher quality.

Which Brooklyn Appliance store gives you the most honest advice?

tia

Amarante

Post Tue, Jul 11 2023, 10:19 am
Personally I wouldn't rely on the advice of ANY sales person.

When I bought my appliances, I did significant research on various options. With the internet there is so much information available - on line sellers that have every model of various brands so you can read about possibilities on line and compare. You also can compare prices.

Once you have selected options that make sense you can then google for reviews - and many of the major on line distributors have ratings for models by those who have bought on site but I don't really "trust" those but take a look because some of them describe certain features which may or may not be favorable or what I want etc.

Only after I have narrowed down choices do I go to the store to see how the models are in person. I might listen to a sales person but I don't really rely on their advice unless they are describing features in person - but always at the back of my mind I am assuming it is a sales pitch and they might have a vested interest in moving a certain model - higher commission? in stock so they want to sell it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries