Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Lab grown diamond ring on Ali
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 1:49 pm
Does anyone has a good Ali Express link for a nice lab-grown diamond ring (or any other jewelty) on Ali express? Because I feel every new person on the lab-grown market has it from AliExpress. TIA

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 1:22 am
Would you really trust them?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 2:56 am
amother Lightpink wrote:
Would you really trust them?

I don't know but I see on insta lots of frum people who are selling lab-grown diamonds and they look the same on Ali so I think there must be a really good shosp somewhere on ali who supplies all the new frum companies on Insta.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 6:34 am
no one more?

cnc

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 6:37 am
I would only buy from a reputable diamond seller.
I have lab jewelry and it came with a certificate etc....

amother
Red

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 6:38 am
Im following! I would totally buy but only up to like 200$ from ali and I would use my amex since it comes with return protection

Dumbledore

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 6:39 am
amother OP wrote:
I don't know but I see on insta lots of frum people who are selling lab-grown diamonds and they look the same on Ali so I think there must be a really good shosp somewhere on ali who supplies all the new frum companies on Insta.

They could put any pictures they want , doesn't mean you'll get what you see

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 7:34 am
I think you may be confused what a lab grown Diamond is.
I have lab grown jewelry that cost me over $10k. If they were mined diamonds they would’ve been over 20k, so it was worth it for me.
Lab grown diamonds are not cz. They aren’t fake. They are certified diamonds, they have the exact same chemical makeup. There is no difference except one was grown in the ground and one in a lab. Think of the difference between salt water and freshwater pearls. That is comparable.
Ali is not a reliable Diamond resaler.
They don’t deal in real stones. Their pictures are nothing, they take whatever pretty picture they find on the internet.
You sure can buy a beautiful cz piece of jewelry on there, but be assured it is fake. For lab grown diamonds, you go to a dealer, the same way you go for mined diamonds

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 7:39 am
I know ppl who have bought eternity bands on Ali for $5 and on Amazon for abt $30. To them, it is prob worth it for so little to feel pretty!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:12 am
amother Lawngreen wrote:
I think you may be confused what a lab grown Diamond is.
I have lab grown jewelry that cost me over $10k. If they were mined diamonds they would’ve been over 20k, so it was worth it for me.
Lab grown diamonds are not cz. They aren’t fake. They are certified diamonds, they have the exact same chemical makeup. There is no difference except one was grown in the ground and one in a lab. Think of the difference between salt water and freshwater pearls. That is comparable.
Ali is not a reliable Diamond resaler.
They don’t deal in real stones. Their pictures are nothing, they take whatever pretty picture they find on the internet.
You sure can buy a beautiful cz piece of jewelry on there, but be assured it is fake. For lab grown diamonds, you go to a dealer, the same way you go for mined diamonds

Is moissanite the same as lab grown?

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:19 am
amother OP wrote:
Is moissanite the same as lab grown?

No it’s not: https://diamond101.com/moissanite-vs-diamond/

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:52 am
Was I ripped off? My lab grown gold full eternity band costed nearly $4k

s c

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:41 am
Lab grown diamonds are real diamonds but grown in lab. I can't even imagine buying them from Ali express and trusting what you're getting . I paid £2k for a diamond ring from a reputable dealer with a proper certificate.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:44 am
amother Camellia wrote:
Was I ripped off? My lab grown gold full eternity band costed nearly $4k

Doesn’t sound like a rip off to me. I don’t know the size of your diamonds but a mined diamonds eternity band could cost 8-15k easily

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:57 am
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Doesn’t sound like a rip off to me. I don’t know the size of your diamonds but a mined diamonds eternity band could cost 8-15k easily

No, I don’t think I was. They are quite big and I got a GIA Diamond certificate. My point was, you get what you pay for.

hodeez

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:58 am
Why not just get CZ?

hodeez

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:59 am
amother Taupe wrote:
I know ppl who have bought eternity bands on Ali for $5 and on Amazon for abt $30. To them, it is prob worth it for so little to feel pretty!

Yes and I love mine!

amother
Clear

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 12:32 pm
the characteristics are the same. However there is no resale value. Many local ppl selling lab grown are overpriced. Its like buying from a jeweler instead of a dealer.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 12:34 pm
amother Clear wrote:
the characteristics are the same. However there is no resale value. Many local ppl selling lab grown are overpriced. Its like buying from a jeweler instead of a dealer.

Very true, which is why I mentioned above to go to a dealer and not to a jeweler

amother
RosePink

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 6:16 pm
Ali has real gold?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics