Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Need idea where to go for one night vacation

MinnieMa

Post Tue, Jul 15 2008, 9:11 pm
We've been to the pocono palace. I really want to go somewhere that we can have fun and still have a great time in a nice hotel.... I would love to go somewhere like universal studios, but flying is not an option. We get one night and a day alone to have fun. Any ideas. I live in Brooklyn, so something driving distance. Thanks in advance.

goodheart

Post Tue, Jul 15 2008, 9:32 pm
U can go to nj like wild woods or sea side heights thats a board walk with like games on it
or u can go to atlantic city they sometimes have shows at night there. if u want to know more u can pm me.

Helani

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 11:40 am
We just went to Newport, RI. There are mansions to see (if you will enjoy that), Cliff walk (nature walk with gorgeous views), little stores and other touristy things, you can go on a boat ride. There is a Marriott right by the visitors center which is really nice and you can take a trolley from there to all the sights.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 11:46 am
Atlantic City. They have many beautiful hotels to choose from. You can do the tables if you like. If not they have a very nice beach and there's Ripley's Believe It Or Not by the boardwalk...

MinnieMa

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 7:51 pm
We've been to Ripley's ... so many times. IS there anything else to do in Atlantic City?? Anyone have any other fun, nice places in driving distance?

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 8:51 pm
Personally I'd be very happy to have a one night vacation in Manhattan. Plenty of nice hotels, nice restaurants and I love just walking around either window shopping or enjoying central park. (Though I'd enjoy it better in cooler weather).

Yakira

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 9:12 pm
Great adventures?

ESB

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 1:16 am
Pennsylvania. You have everything there. Museums, amusement.....Dont know about oceans or lakes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics