Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I was a staunch Vaxxer then went completely anti vax - AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 8:41 pm
Why ask this here and not on every thread?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Oct 01 2023, 8:55 pm
amother NeonPink wrote:
For all those who claim that vaccines cause autism and ADHD and who knows what, you think that those diseases didn’t exist before? They were simply not as diagnosed as today. There was no awareness. And kids with ADHD were simply considered wilder chayas and unfortunately punished a lot. Or they were village idiots.
Today many scientists believe that Einstein, Mozart, Newton, Marie Curie had some form of autism. I can assure you that neither Mozart or Newton were vaccinated.

Per Psychology Today, in 1960s the NON VERBAL autism rate was 1 in 10,000.

Today the NON VERBAL autism rate is 1 in 200.

The NON VERBAL autism rate skyrocketed in the 1990s,

Right after cdc tripled the vaccination schedule.

I emphasize NON verbal because you cannot claim people didn't notice NON verbal children in earlier times.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 2:45 am
amother Thistle wrote:
Question.
It’s interesting that the covid vaccine and all the nonsense and lies surrounding covid brought my faith and belief in the medical system down to zero as well.
In theory I would be anti vax as well. The singular reason I still vax is
Hashem gave power to doctors to heal . if my Dr is a yorei shamayim and he recommends vaccinating (unlike covid where many drs just rolled their eyes or didn’t recommend ) who am I to mix in. I can’t control my health , I can rely on the pple that Hashem gave the power to. I also suffer from health anxiety and recognizing what I have control over and what I don’t have control over and just doing my part is essential (This isn’t to say that you have to be doing the same and that I look down out you and your choices as being non believers)
My question is how do you maintain that balance of believing in Hashem and his messengers vs taking your health into your own hands

I believe in Hashem and His messengers, yet A- doctors study their profession, do you know how long and how much they study vaccines? B- It is one thing to go to a doc when you are sick, it's another to go to a doc to put a sickness in you where you don;t trust the producers of it, where you don;t get the inerts or don;t understand what it says, and where you have noone to help you may it harm you ch"v

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 2:49 am
amother NeonPink wrote:
OP, you have lost me at the Polio hoax.
But I have to address the bolded.

As was already mentioned, you can’t get Covid from Moderna or Pfizer vaccines. And J&J wasn’t given to pregnant women. That not how they work. You mentioned that you got Covid in 5 days. I assume that’s that when you had tested positive. Covid incubation period is from 2 to 12 days, which means that you most probably got vaccinated while already infected.
I can believe you got all types of reactions from the vaccine, but not Covid.
I understand that this is going to fall on a deaf ears but I feel that it needs to be said.
To clarify, I don’t really have a bone in this fight. I’m neither pro or contra Covid vaccine. I had to get it since I work in healthcare, my DH never got it. And we both had Covid a couple of times together. Once in the very beginning and the second time - 2 years after.

1- It made her sick. and any sickness almost comes up positive on cov tests. some even tried water from the sink and it came out positive...
edited to add re Polio, noone is saying that it wasn't terrible or that it didn't leave people paralyzed, what ppl are saying is that the vaccine now is not safe or here to help.
besides, if someone can get the source, no time to search now but they "predicted" the "polio outbreak now... and are pushing it on ppl, cuz they want ppl to take the vax. if it would really be going around....

GLUE

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 12:11 pm
I am surprised that no anti vaxxer ever writes about the smallpox epidemic of 1899-1905

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 1:18 pm
Just because smallpox Vax is good

Doesn't mean every Vax is worth the risk.

Smallpox had a 30% fatality rate.

Mumps chickenpox and any others are hardly ever deadly.

And getting these diseases gives life long immunity while Vax immunity wears off and these diseases are more dangerous to adults.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 8:55 pm
IIRC Suzanne Humphreys covers it in her book.

Edit: book name is dissolving illusions

GLUE

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 9:43 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Just because smallpox Vax is good

Doesn't mean every Vax is worth the risk.

Smallpox had a 30% fatality rate.

Mumps chickenpox and any others are hardly ever deadly.

And getting these diseases gives life long immunity while Vax immunity wears off and these diseases are more dangerous to adults.

During the Coivd panic someone recommended a book about Coivd, I mean the smallpox epidemic of 1899-1905. I read up on it more after words.

There are different strains of small pox some kill 4/10 others 100's can get it and not die.
During this epidemic some places more people died from the vaccine then the pox.
If you read up on it, it sounds like what happened by Coivd happened at the begining of the 1900's. That is why I am puzzled why nobody ever mentioned it.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 9:46 pm
Agree with you op
Last few years have been a real eye opener
Gonna read up more on that epidemic thanks

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 11:08 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
1- It made her sick. and any sickness almost comes up positive on cov tests. some even tried water from the sink and it came out positive...
edited to add re Polio, noone is saying that it wasn't terrible or that it didn't leave people paralyzed, what ppl are saying is that the vaccine now is not safe or here to help.
besides, if someone can get the source, no time to search now but they "predicted" the "polio outbreak now... and are pushing it on ppl, cuz they want ppl to take the vax. if it would really be going around....

Please take the tin hat off your head. I work in a hospital. I can see the real results from real patients. Not hearsay or someone’s wild imagination. This is a lie. Otherwise during a flu season, every patient would show positive for covid.
I personally was very sick quite a few times and had done many covid tests and with the exception of 2 times when I really had covid, the rest of them were negative. And so is my family experience.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 11:15 pm
To bestbubby,
I have an autistic child. Yes that child is vaxxed and so are my other neurotypical children. Is it possible it was caused from any vaccines? No one actually knows. But I do know someone personally who died from chickenpox. I would much rather my child autistic but healthy physically than my child have a disease which can be deadly or debilitating.

GLUE

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 11:29 pm
amother Gray wrote:
Agree with you op
Last few years have been a real eye opener
Gonna read up more on that epidemic thanks

Start with this book it's easy to read

https://www.amazon.com/Pox-Ame.....20786

There's anther book with the same tidal that is about the small pox epidemic that hit during the Revolutionary war.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:37 am
amother Lawngreen wrote:
To bestbubby,
I have an autistic child. Yes that child is vaxxed and so are my other neurotypical children. Is it possible it was caused from any vaccines? No one actually knows. But I do know someone personally who died from chickenpox. I would much rather my child autistic but healthy physically than my child have a disease which can be deadly or debilitating.

Analyzing risk means looking at the numbers.

1:45 kids have autism

While 1 in a million die from chickenpox.

Also Vax is associated with deadly diseases
Including cancer and diabetes, fatal allergies, SIDS

So believing that Vax is not a fatal risk to children is a mistake.

The covid Vax opened eyes that vaccines can kill and permanently disabled

American children have extremely high rate of chronic sicknesses:

Diabetes, asthma, allergies, tourettes, crohns, IBS, cancer, arthritis...

So vaccines are a risk to health, not just autism.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:38 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Analyzing risk means looking at the numbers.

1:45 kids have autism

While 1 in a million die from chickenpox.

Also Vax is associated with deadly diseases
Including cancer and diabetes, fatal allergies, SIDS

So believing that Vax is not a fatal risk to children is a mistake.

The covid Vax opened eyes that vaccines can kill and permanently disable.

Would love a source that vaccines cause cancer and diabetes.... thanks

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:42 am
While one child dying Chas v shalom from chicken pox is one too many that doesn’t mean chicken pox is a deadly disease or super dangerous for the vast majority of children. Risk benefit analysis.
Not to mention underlying factors etc maybe their pediatrician in that case would rightly recommend the vax however it is the one size fits all that is perplexing and dangerous.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:50 am
fleetwood wrote:
Would love a source that vaccines cause cancer and diabetes.... thanks

Vaccine Inserts list diabetes as a risk.

Vaccine inserts state that cancer risk was never studied, but childhood cancers have increased with the tripling of vaccines in the 1990s.

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:38 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccine Inserts list diabetes as a risk.

Vaccine inserts state that cancer risk was never studied, but childhood cancers have increased with the tripling of vaccines in the 1990s.

Please post actual link to actual insert.
Correlation is not causation.
People are living longer nowadays and things are being picked up earlier and faster.
Please give real data to back up your sources. Otherwise you’re just parroting and trying to scare people. It’s like when you ask a little kid something and the answer is because. Because why? If you say because, gotta back it up!! Otherwise it makes no sense.
And I’m anonymous cuz I usually agree with Best Bubby.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:57 am
amother Impatiens wrote:
Please post actual link to actual insert.
Correlation is not causation.
People are living longer nowadays and things are being picked up earlier and faster.
Please give real data to back up your sources. Otherwise you’re just parroting and trying to scare people. It’s like when you ask a little kid something and the answer is because. Because why? If you say because, gotta back it up!! Otherwise it makes no sense.
And I’m anonymous cuz I usually agree with Best Bubby.

Here is link to vaccine insert and SIDS

I don't have time now to post more, will try to post more later.

https://duckduckgo.com/?va=n&a.....0.png

small bean

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:08 am
I don't either trust vaccines and I'm more skeptical since covid. Interestingly I do trust some doctors and I give my son growth hormones, which is a shot with very little studies.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:28 am
small bean wrote:
The question is what was the medical treatment then and how it differs today? Would there be the same results. Would people become paralyzed or would new treatment options prevent that?

I’m almost sure that the famous picture with the hundreds of iron lungs was a PR stunt and they only used a handful of them.
Page 8 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics