Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Nuna PIPA series - with taxis in israe with taxis

coloredleaves

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 6:15 pm
Any thoughts on using the nuna PIPA either travel or light or other series as an American couple without a car in israel? Either their travel system or with a bugaboo base and adopter? Don't have a car and will
Mostly be walking a few blocks away for groceries or walk in the park daily with a regular stroller but will
Likely be using taxis to go away for shabbas or appointments maybe once or twice a week. What are thoughts on car seat and stroller options? And Any other ideas? I was going to get a bugaboo but not sure what to do about when a car seat is needed. Nuna seems to have the best ratings as a car seat

eduardo

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 6:20 pm
I have the pipa lite and I love it, but for travel it’s really not so practical. It needs a base to go into the car, so unless your carrying a heavy base on the bottom of your stroller..

For travel I recommend the doona. It’s going to be the easiest and most convenient, even though it’s not the best

coloredleaves

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:12 pm
Does the PIPA lite rx not need a base? Does anyone here use a nuna series as a car seat in israel for occasional taxis?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics