Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
It is so hard to compare cc bill with amazon price for what

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:30 pm
I ordered?
Why can't I search on amazon by price I paid to compare with credit card bill. Instead I have to scroll through all the orders back and forth because sometimes things I ordered before are only shipped out and charged later than more recent orders. Is there a way to search your orders by price paid?

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:55 pm
I don't think so

lamplighter

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:56 pm
It's very annoying

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 6:15 pm
I have a hard time with it too.

Plus some charges come in as Amazon and some as Amzn so even if I doing a search on my bank's app, I don't get it all.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 6:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
I ordered?
Why can't I search on amazon by price I paid to compare with credit card bill. Instead I have to scroll through all the orders back and forth because sometimes things I ordered before are only shipped out and charged later than more recent orders. Is there a way to search your orders by price paid?

Yup, I’ve been having the same issues.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 6:53 pm
YES there is a way to do this!

Go to “Your Account” on Amazon.
Scroll down to “Your Payments” and click on it.
Click the “Transactions” tab.

Now you can see a list of every payment, the date, and a link you can click on that will take you to the purchase details!

peace2

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:25 pm
Maybe keep track on a spreadsheet as you order things - put dates and amounts and you'll probably be able to match up exact amounts even if the dates are a little off

Amarante

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:27 pm
I don’t know if this helps but you can search for specific items yuu have bought which saves time scrolling through all your orders

devorah1231

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:28 pm
Can an amazon prime card. It's 5% back and it lists purchases online where you pay it. It's not always super clear but it's very easy to figure out compared to on another bill.

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:29 pm
I used to set aside time to make sure all my amazon orders make sense and I got refunded for all returns. Now I stopped doing that and dh gets upset each month when I'm not on top of it

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:33 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:

Now you can see a list of every payment, the date, and a link you can click on that will take you to the purchase details!

This is so cool. Ty

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 7:35 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:

This. But I got tired of reconciling my overload of transactions, so I came up with a different idea. I keep a gift card balance in my account, so this way I have fewer charges to my cc. For example, I load $200 into my gift card and use that as my payment method for the next round of purchases. I then reload it when the balance gets low. So instead of having 10-20 amazon charges to my cc, I now have 1-3. It also keeps the charge amount consistent, so I can easily recognize a fraudulent charge.

In the past, amazon used to give 5% extra when you reloaded your balance. Unfortunately, they recently stopped doing it 😞.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics