Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How to stick laundry detergent sheet in front loader

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 8:30 pm
it says to put it in detergent dispenser on top, but how do you do that if it's a sheet?

amother
Poinsettia

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 8:49 pm
My front loader has a detergent dispenser in front on the top. Yours doesn't have this?

amother
Oleander

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 9:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
it says to put it in detergent dispenser on top, but how do you do that if it's a sheet?

For front loaders the way to use them is to throw the laundry detergent sheet in the washing machine, after you have filled it with clothes.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 12:04 pm
My four year old ds comes back from school and camp filthy with stains that do not come out. Is it only me? What can I do? 75% of his summer shirts needs to be trashed. Is this common? Comparing him to others it seems like he’s just a messy kid? What is the norm? I am pretreating everything. I can’t afford to keep replacing shirts.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 5:17 pm
amother Poinsettia wrote:
My front loader has a detergent dispenser in front on the top. Yours doesn't have this?
yes but it's hard to push the sheet into the dispenser.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 5:18 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
For front loaders the way to use them is to throw the laundry detergent sheet in the washing machine, after you have filled it with clothes.
It says for top loaders to put it in the washing machine but for front loaders to put it in the detergent dispenser.

Ma3

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 8:44 pm
Google’s response:

Front-loading machine - Tear your Eco Sheet into smaller pieces and add it to the compartment where you would normally add your liquid detergent. As the water comes into your machine it will dissolve the sheet and add it to your drum the same way it would for liquid.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 8:57 pm
Ma3 wrote:
Google’s response:

Front-loading machine - Tear your Eco Sheet into smaller pieces and add it to the compartment where you would normally add your liquid detergent. As the water comes into your machine it will dissolve the sheet and add it to your drum the same way it would for liquid.
thanks I thought a sheet would be easier than pods, but if I have to rip it that's more work for me and not worth it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry