Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sary wig, yay or nay?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:33 am
? Did you like yours?

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:35 am
I have 2. Love them both bH.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:36 am
amother Aconite wrote:
I have 2. Love them both bH.

Does the hair stay soft?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:36 am
amother OP wrote:
? Did you like yours?

I've had a few. Some were good some weren't. I've literally rebought one that looked exactly the same as the one I was replacing, but the hair ended up not being as good and very knotty

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:37 am
amother Seashell wrote:
I've had a few. Some were good some weren't. I've literally rebought one that looked exactly the same as the one I was replacing, but the hair ended up not being as good and very knotty

Do they have some kind of customer service?

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:37 am
amother OP wrote:
Does the hair stay soft?

Mine does.
I have friends and sisters all really happy with their Sarys.
Tell your sheitel macher to bring you in a few to try. And choose the best of the lot.

amother
Maize

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:42 am
Very happy with my lace front. My skin top I have from them was very bulky. I had to give in to repairs to switch the hairline. Its a great wig but doesn't last too long.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:45 am
amother Maize wrote:
Very happy with my lace front. My skin top I have from them was very bulky. I had to give in to repairs to switch the hairline. Its a great wig but doesn't last too long.

How long is not long?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 9:52 am
I have one. Super happy bh!

amother
Maize

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:01 am
amother Aconite wrote:
How long is not long?

Wearing mine every day for 2 years and loved it till now. Now the hairs don't look good anymore only a day or 2 after a wash n set.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:04 am
I loved mine.

I wore it every day. It lasted about 2 years before needing help, and at the 3 year mark I stopped wearing it. That’s the average life span for these cheaper wigs

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:05 am
My sister and I both got and don’t like them. Hers has the hair sewed the wrong way. Mine never holds and isn’t good. No sheitel macher was able to fix either

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 3:17 pm
Hate mine. It is extremely thick and bulky even though I had it thinned twice. It does not hold a curl at all no matter how tight it is curled and always looks like it needs to be done. I also feel like the color oxidized and got brassy (I am blondish). It's a silktop btw.

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 4:10 pm
I love mine!! Hair is soft and doesn’t get too knotty like my shevy used to. The color stays blond and doesn’t get orange like some other brands I had. I’ve had 3 sarys and love them.

amother
Honey

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 4:20 pm
I don’t like mine.

But that’s because I actually never liked the color but was convinced by the staff that wigs color doesn’t need to match my hair.
Also I got skin tops and I can’t handle the feel of them on my head. (Sensory issues)
Finally switched to a lacetop recently.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 4:22 pm
I loveeee mine!!
It's my favorite wig I own. I would personally get another one of them. The color on mine is so good and did not fade. I only had mine for a year tho.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 5:41 pm
I love mine

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 6:08 pm
What price range are these wigs? And why can't I find them on insta [ remember they had a while back]

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 7:49 pm
I love mine. Very comfortable. I'm still wearing it on my head from when I came home from work. Made supper in it did baths and put the kids to sleep while wearing it.

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 8:12 pm
amother Ruby wrote:
I love mine. Very comfortable. I'm still wearing it on my head from when I came home from work. Made supper in it did baths and put the kids to sleep while wearing it.

Price range?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels