Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Footmuff

potato

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 9:28 am
What is a good Footmuff for very cold weather. I have uppababy cruz and bugaboo butterfly want to be able to use it in both.
Im looking at the 7am but see they r not real down, are they the warmest out there anyway?
Using for walks not for in/out of car(have doona footmuff for that)

gande

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 9:47 am
Bugaboo works well. It is fleece lined. You can get it discounted at goodbuygear.com

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 9:51 am
It really depends on age and stage of your baby. I did a lot of research lately. If you give more details I can try to help

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 10:32 am
Omg the 7am are beyond warm you do not need warmer! No way. I actually see people use it when it’s not freezing outside and wonder how their kids aren’t boiling.

They keep my kids toasty on long walks in 30s. No coat- just hat/ sweater and footmuff. I have the regular one size s/m and it fits on my yo-yo and bugaboo fox well so I assume it would work on most carriages.

potato

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 10:53 am
gande wrote:
Bugaboo works well. It is fleece lined. You can get it discounted at goodbuygear.com

Would it work on my uppababy as well?

giftedmom

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 10:54 am
potato wrote:
What is a good Footmuff for very cold weather. I have uppababy cruz and bugaboo butterfly want to be able to use it in both.
Im looking at the 7am but see they r not real down, are they the warmest out there anyway?

Super super warm. To the extent that under 40-45 degrees I couldn’t put my baby in a coat or they would overheat.

potato

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 10:55 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
It really depends on age and stage of your baby. I did a lot of research lately. If you give more details I can try to help

Great thanks currently for an 8 month old, I do a ton of walking outdoors, want to continue even when very cold

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 11:00 am
https://uppababy.com/accessori.....jake/

You can get the exact color as your stroller fits Cruz and vista and it’s super warm kids can wear one layer up to -5°f I obviously have my kid wear a coat in it and be warm

Worth the price even tho it was way above my budget it cost $130

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 11:06 am
gande wrote:

I don't like the bugaboo one. The link is not to a direct item so I don't know which one you mean. There were 2 levels when I got mine. I bought the cheaper one and the fleece pimpled in wash. It does not fit the bugabee well..

amother
Brass

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 1:38 pm
My sister has the bugaboo footmuff-there's different ones-she has the thicker winter one. It looks so cosy and warm.
I have the 7am and it's great. I find it more than warm enough. DC has a coat, hat and mittens and is toasty warm in the stroller.
I think Uppababy make their own footmuff as well.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 1:40 pm
potato wrote:

The 7AM is warm enough. Babies don't need a coat plus a down footmuff. So many people overdress their babies for outside, & they end up being so sweaty and hot.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 1:40 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
The 7AM is warm enough. Babies don't need a coat plus a down footmuff. So many people overdress their babies for outside, & they end up being so sweaty and hot.

Can u link the 7 am ?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics