Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Need honest info please

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 6:25 pm
Hi anyone send to little bees playgroup in Lakewood? Has a bunch of ages and would love to hear if anyone ever sent a two year old how is the atmosphere? Is it warm and loving? Do they teach anything/ sing songs, daven etc what’s the morahs like? I get so nervous I like to know what place im sending my baby too …. Yes im one of those crazy moms!!! Any help would be great tia

cupcake123

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 6:35 pm
Never heard if it. Where in Lakewood is it located? And you're not crazy you're responsible!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 6:38 pm
In oak and vine ….. I think it was called little butterflies last year I’m not sure
The morah sounded sweet but aaaa get so nervous

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 6:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi anyone send to little bees playgroup in Lakewood? Has a bunch of ages and would love to hear if anyone ever sent a two year old how is the atmosphere? Is it warm and loving? Do they teach anything/ sing songs, daven etc what’s the morahs like? I get so nervous I like to know what place im sending my baby too …. Yes im one of those crazy moms!!! Any help would be great tia

Who doesn’t? I have never heard of them, but it’s not a crazy mom thing. Every person I know does their research before sending their baby out. Who wouldn’t??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries