Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Attn: BCBAs and Behavioral Therapists

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 7:55 pm
HIPAA is a real thing!

Talking about your clients to your children and family is so wrong. Leaving your papers with the child’s name and information around is wrong.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 8:04 pm
FOUR different ABA therapists broke HIPPA with our kids. We are no longer with that company.

amother
Snow

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 8:05 pm
I actually wanna shout out my
Sons therapist! She came to my house instead of school for one session and I realized that I knew her daughter as she was leaving I send please send your daughter my regards she goes you sure? Then my daughter will know where I met you! I really respect my therapist for that!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 5:16 pm
amother Mint wrote:
FOUR different ABA therapists broke HIPPA with our kids. We are no longer with that company.

That’s insane.

It’s a real shame.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 5:18 pm
amother Snow wrote:
I actually wanna shout out my
Sons therapist! She came to my house instead of school for one session and I realized that I knew her daughter as she was leaving I send please send your daughter my regards she goes you sure? Then my daughter will know where I met you! I really respect my therapist for that!

As a therapist, any time someone asks me to send regards to a family member, I tell them I can’t… I’m sure your son’s therapist is wonderful ☺️ but this is truly standard and anything less can make us lose our license!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics