Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO sturdy pretied tichel

mochacoffee

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 11:19 am
I'm not sure how to explain what I'm looking for that it'll make sense but I'll try.

I wear pretied tichels that are sold from Jewish brands/sites. I tried different materials and found that the silk, Terry, velvet, etc materials didn't stay on my head or keep its shape even with the built in grips. Often the front of those would sort of bend under and was flimsy. It wouldn't look or feel right.

I found the only tichels that keep shape and stay properly are the shimmer ones, it seems the material is a drop sturdier and I live in those. Lately, I can't seem to find shimmer tichels on my usual sites.

I'm looking for links to either shimmer pretieds or sturdy pretied tichels made from the same type of material that will stay on the head without sliding back and keep its shape.

Thanks!

mochacoffee

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 4:42 pm
bump

busy mommy

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 9:20 pm
I am not sure I understand what shimmer material is but I get from the scarf bar and I am very happy with them.

mfhr

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 9:27 pm
I have pretied from revaz its has a drawstring elastic in the back inside and a velvet slip grip in front inside and it stays on best from all I had

frumNYC

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:07 am
I have some from Shari rose (etsy / Amazon) which are super comfortable, they have shimmer!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries