Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Iso name of book

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 1:02 pm
Looking for a novel about an egyptian who was misgayer during the times of the makkos. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 1:36 pm
Is it the one about the Jewish baby adopted by an Egyptian couple?

doughnuts

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 1:47 pm
Yes! “The Last Slave”

cbsp

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:01 pm
Dual Discovery by Zecharya Hoffman?

qwerty4

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:03 pm
I dont think she means The Last Slave
I know which book but cannot for the life of me remember the name. It's driving me crazy now Smile

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:09 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
I dont think she means The Last Slave
I know which book but cannot for the life of me remember the name. It's driving me crazy now Smile

Maybe describe it and someone else will name it?

safetynet1

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:22 pm
Dual discovery is the story of an Egyptian couple that grabbed a child off a wagon
The last slave is the story of an Egyptian that ran off after being engaged to one of the biggest black magic persons

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:40 pm
I really don't know. Someone mentioned it to me and it sounded interesting. But I can't remember the name of the book and can't ask the person.
All I remember is that it was the story of an egyptian who converted to Judaism. During the time of the makkos.

If no one knows what I'm talking about, does anyone have any suggestions of good novels to listen to on audible? I have a few unused credits.

cbsp

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 3:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
I really don't know. Someone mentioned it to me and it sounded interesting. But I can't remember the name of the book and can't ask the person.
All I remember is that it was the story of an egyptian who converted to Judaism. During the time of the makkos.

If no one knows what I'm talking about, does anyone have any suggestions of good novels to listen to on audible? I have a few unused credits.

This does sound like Dual Discovery by Zecharya Hoffman

doughnuts

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 3:49 pm
I never read dual discovery but in the last slave she runs off and becomes a Jewess and eventually lives through all the makkos. IMHO a most fascinating read.

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 3:55 pm
Dual Discovery should honestly be required reading for every Jew, it’s that good

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 4:01 pm
doughnuts wrote:
I never read dual discovery but in the last slave she runs off and becomes a Jewess and eventually lives through all the makkos. IMHO a most fascinating read.

Shucks, neither of these are on audible.
Any suggestions?

safetynet1

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 4:30 pm
In Dual Discovery the boy was born a Hebrew but raised as an Egyptian. In Last Slave she converted
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room