Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pedicure for Dh by a man

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 12:40 am
I would like to treat Dh to a pedicure but I know he would only use a man. Does such a thing exist in the Monsey or surrounding neighborhood. (can by NJ as well)

amother
Sage

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 2:00 am
yes it exists. I don’t live in NY but there are some male manicurists who work where I sometimes get my manicures so I always have to specifically ask for a female. google some non jewish manicure places not far from wherever you live and call up and ask if they have any male manicurists. they are out there.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:32 am
amother Sage wrote:
yes it exists. I don’t live in NY but there are some male manicurists who work where I sometimes get my manicures so I always have to specifically ask for a female. google some non jewish manicure places not far from wherever you live and call up and ask if they have any male manicurists. they are out there.

Where is this place? I’m looking for a male who can come to our house for dh. He would never go to a public place and it wouldn’t be proper for him to have a female. I’m in Lakewood…

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:34 am
Plenty of places have the male proprietor also give manicures.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:37 am
Pedicure- is what my husband needs. He went to a podiatrist who charged him $120 to cut his nails. He has an issue with his nails that makes it hard for him to cut them himself.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 2:07 pm
Looking for something private or with private rooms.

nursemomma

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 2:50 pm
My husband went to a podiatrist who removed all his calluses and dead skin.

amother
Kiwi

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 6:22 pm
For anyone who has a hard time cutting nails because of nail fungus or similar, they sell wide mouth toenail clippers which are incredible for thick nails! It takes me a minute or two to cut my toenails now, where it used to be a 20 minute ordeal with less than wonderful results.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries