Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Atlanta, GA

gilamom

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 11:53 pm
Hello, my family is planning a trip to Atlanta, GA be'h and we were wondering if anyone has been there and has any recommendations regarding activities. I have all ages, they agreed so far that the World of Coke and the aquarium sounds like something we should check out, is there anything else that's a must when visiting Atlanta? I wanted to visit Stone Mountain but the cable cars are not running until March, not sure if it's still worth visiting. Can anyone advise? TIA!

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 1:00 am
The aquarium is basically a full day trip. There isn't much else to do in Atlanta.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 1:17 am
Depending on
The age of your kids we found the childrens museum to be excellent and among the best we’ve ever been to. We also enjoyed the museum of animation but that’s only a few Hours.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 10:16 am
The aquarium is great, but we definitely didn't spend a full day there. You also have nearby CNN that offers studio tours, and also the college football hall of fame that could be an option if you have boys that will appreciate it.

amother
Pear

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 11:19 am
We went a few years ago. We took a tour of Mercedes Benz Stadium which my boys really enjoyed. We did the aquarium and the coke store in one day and we had plenty of time for both. The aquarium was definitely not a full day activity for tweens.

amother
Lightpink

Post Yesterday at 5:23 pm
I know this is an old thread. But, do you know which hotels are close to kosher food/minyan?
Thanks. Thinking of going
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics